PDA

View Full Version : Give Away Apology....

FortTom
13 October 2016, 11:36
Folks, that entered the "Millet" scope giveaway. The thread for that has been closed, due to my serious screw up. If you didn't see my post, I was giving away a Millet tactical scope. However, upon checking the boxes, for that scope, I discovered a severe screw up on my part.
That scope is sitting on my LR-10, and another scope, and a Burris P.E.P.R mount was in the Millet box.

I sometimes get involved in multiple projects, and I did so in this one. I also, sometimes, buy multiple accessories for the same project, and screw up and forget what I did. Please understand, that I am old enough to be some of your folks, kids, grandpa. So there's a little confusion on my part, at times. But I never mean to deceive any of you, and I will put that other scope, also unused, up for grabs, soon. I also have many "smaller", but useful things to throw up on the forum for grabs, stuff that's either state of the art, or just things we all use all the time, because it's time for me to "thin out the herd", and let some of you younger guys, take out and put through the ringer.

There is still some cool stuff, modern, not ancient, like myself, coming down the pike. I would entirely enjoy seeing this stuff used, even if the person "claiming" it, gives it to a friend to use or test out.

Again, I apologize for my dumbassery, and hope I didn't let anyone down.

Except for the dickheads that make fun of my hand size[:D], again, I apologize, and will continue to liquidate good stuff to members of WEVO.

FT.[:D]

Jerry R
13 October 2016, 12:59
FT ... WEVO benefits from your presence in more ways than one. As someone UW describes as "older than dirt" I understand senior moments. No one here thinks less of you for a simple mistake, Lord knows I have made one or two myself. Not to worry - the team is on your side.

Oh, and small hands are useful when ............... never mind.

Joelski
13 October 2016, 13:40
Don't sweat the petty stuff, do pet the sweaty stuff!

[:D]

FortTom
13 October 2016, 13:54
FT ... WEVO benefits from your presence in more ways than one. As someone UW describes as "older than dirt" I understand senior momenents. No one here thinks less of you for a simple mistake, Lord knows I have made one or two myself. Not to worry - the team is on your sideOh, and small hands are useful when ............... never mind. As far as my hands, go....
As Arnold once said. "you're a funny guy, I'm going to kill you last." Then if the cops ask what I did with you, I'll just say "I let him go..."

Thanks, Jerry. I feel less of an asshole for screwing this up!
FT

Tyrannosaur
13 October 2016, 17:11
No problem man, forgetting you used or have parts sounds awesome. To have that much is a good thing. Thank you for all you've done... ps what was the number for shots and giggles

Pyzik
13 October 2016, 18:24
I don't think anyone is going to be thinking any less of you. Not that you'd remember if they did.... :p

Still pretty awesome that you're doing all this for the members here.
One of the many reasons I love this place.

Former11B
13 October 2016, 19:14
Nothing to apologize for. No one here has the right to get upset that you're not giving away your personal belongings, whatever the reason. Thanks for giving us a shot at during this G.A.W. and the last one.

FortTom
14 October 2016, 07:58
No problem man, forgetting you used or have parts sounds awesome. To have that much is a good thing. Thank you for all you've done... ps what was the number for shots and giggles
The number this time was 783. There is another Scope and Burris P.E.P.R. mount coming soon, though!

FT.

MCA
14 October 2016, 18:52
Man FT, generous AND humble. You must be a helluva good man and handsome to boot.

BoilerUp
14 October 2016, 18:56
I want my money back. Oh...wait...

din
14 October 2016, 19:46
How dare you attempt to do something altruistic? Why do you hate America so much?