PDA

View Full Version : Wts: Nightforce nxs 1-4, fc2, PTL, zerostop, aadmount caps, geissele mount

JGifford
15 October 2016, 15:40
Selling my nightforce nxs. It is a 1-4 with the PTL and zerostop, and fc-2 reticle. It is LNIB and comes with manual, cd rom, aadmount lens caps, and is installed in a geissele 30mm 7075 0 moa biased standard extension mount. I will under absolutely no circumstances separate the mount from the optic. I am ocd and it took me several hours with levels, feeler gauges, etc. To mount this thing, and that's how it will go to its new home. I've shot maybe 50 rounds with it and it's in immaculate shape.

Lens covers are $100
Mount cost $325
Retail on the optic is around $1500, and the fc2 reticle and PTL to gather were available only in 2013.

I am asking $1400 plus insured S&H to you for the package. We will call it $35 flat, conus. I won't deal Oconus.

Pm me on this site. Payment is via personal check.

Spf!

http://i64.tinypic.com/14bnr45.jpg

Slippers
15 October 2016, 16:26
I thought you loved this scope?

For anyone looking, this is a pretty darn good deal.

JGifford
15 October 2016, 18:18
I thought you loved this scope?

For anyone looking, this is a pretty darn good deal.

I do, and it's beautiful and useful and sexy and wonderful. However, there are still some lpv optics I have not tried, and I want to do so. Not due to any failings of this optic, I have its near twin on my other rifle and love it. I just want to try more things and have two of this thing.

fledge
15 October 2016, 20:41
We need to get manufacturers to send samples for JGifford to review. Could we do that under the WEVO umbrella? Let one of the WEVO photo pros do the pics.

Or not. I just know finding the right optic at retail prices is no picnic.

Sorry off topic. But at least I bumped the ad. ;)

JGifford
15 October 2016, 20:42
We need to get manufacturers to send samples for JGifford to review. Could we do that under the WEVO umbrella? Let one of the WEVO photo pros do the pics.

Or not. I just know finding the right optic at retail prices is no picnic.

Sorry off topic. But at least I bumped the ad. ;)

No kidding. I love this one though. I just want to try more.

Tyrannosaur
15 October 2016, 20:44
If I wasn't strapped for cash I would jump on this

JGifford
15 October 2016, 21:20
If I wasn't strapped for cash I would jump on this

And if I weren't strapped for cash I'd keep it and just add to the collection. Brother, I feel your reality!

Slippers
16 October 2016, 07:38
Didn't realize you had two. Totally understandable.

Tyrannosaur
16 October 2016, 07:44
And if I weren't strapped for cash I'd keep it and just add to the collection. Brother, I feel your reality!

Bill's and responsibilities suck... I spent the better part of a year hunting this specific setup down. As stated the PTL and FC2 reticle are just shy of a unicorn to find

JGifford
16 October 2016, 09:19
Bill's and responsibilities suck... I spent the better part of a year hunting this specific setup down. As stated the PTL and FC2 reticle are just shy of a unicorn to find

Yep. I have (had, this one is SPF) 2 of them, this one had the ZS. Going to replace this one with something else cool.

Tyrannosaur
16 October 2016, 15:16
Fwew spf, I was about to make some bad financial decisions. Figured it would go quick