PDA

View Full Version : Agency Arms trigger

Thompson
18 October 2016, 07:50
Does anyone run one? Specially one that wasn't sent to them for custom fitting?

The more I look in to it, the more it seems I might possible benefit from custom fitting. From some of the things I've found online, some people have had issues (ie: over travel) from a non fitted trigger. Though others have not - seems like this is a individual Glock to Glock thing.

I may have a lead on a slightly used trigger (500 rds shot through it) for $100. Talking with Agency, if I sent in my Glock and trigger, they'd charge $100 (totaling $200) - same price if I just bought the trigger new from them and sent in my Glock.

Has anyone heard of this or run into a similar situation?

2ATA
18 October 2016, 08:04
I bought one out of the initial release. I've been using it in my carry gun ever since. No problems of any kind with it and it's at about 10K rounds now.

I'd use it for a while as is. You can always send it in later.

Thompson
18 October 2016, 09:00
I'd use it for a while as is. You can always send it in later.
This was what I'm thinking. My only concern is whether the price for the fitting will go up over time. I know it use to be $75, and now $100.

And nice. That's my goal; to drop it in my carry G19.

GOST
18 October 2016, 12:32
I wouldn't pay $100 just to have a trigger fit. If there are issues from not fitting the trigger I would probably just get a SSVI Tyr trigger.

Thompson
18 October 2016, 20:07
I wouldn't pay $100 just to have a trigger fit.
Pretty disgusting isn't it?

mustangfreek
19 October 2016, 02:18
Try an overwatch , can be had for $115 ish with a code they have floating around....liking mine so far..

tact
19 October 2016, 17:00
I've had same experience as 2ATA, no issues. The others mentioned like the Overwatch, Tyr, and even the DEM are pretty good triggers as well.

Thompson
20 October 2016, 20:20
Try an overwatch , can be had for $115 ish with a code they have floating around....liking mine so far..
Interesting. Good price @115. Everywhere I've looked is around $130'ish.

How many rounds have you put down range with it? Any issues/gripes?

mustangfreek
21 October 2016, 02:07
Code BIGGER

But so far only couple hundred rds really liking it and The flat face trigger, first I've tried and at first wasn't sure but after some rds and many dry fires I've come to really like it. Just playing around with connector and springs and so far the 6lb spring and dot connector feel great , only tried a minus and LW with it and there all way better then oem , but still would like to try some other connectors..

Stickman
25 February 2017, 13:06
I bought one out of the initial release. I've been using it in my carry gun ever since. No problems of any kind with it and it's at about 10K rounds now.

Awesome round count, any updates?