PDA

View Full Version : Refund on Cancelled Form 1

tappedandtagged
7 November 2016, 20:57
I cancelled a form 1 over 8 months ago. Still haven't seen my $200 from the Feds yet. I mean, this is beyond ridiculous. Is it possible they sent it, but it got lost in the mail? Do they notify you when your refund has been processed?

Dstrbdmedic167
7 November 2016, 21:32
Was it paper or eform? Mine took about 4 months and I never got any notification from them. A call to them is in order. They can direct you to the guy that processes them. He'll tell you how far out and if your past that what may be the deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
7 November 2016, 21:46
I got a refund on a Form 1 that I efiled and used a credit card. Took 4 months. No notice, no nothing, just a statement credit.

tappedandtagged
11 November 2016, 13:44
This was an efile. I also used a credit card, but haven't gotten anything back. No credit on my CC, no check, no nada. I'm going to have to give them a call.

tappedandtagged
11 November 2016, 13:52
Well sh*t. Now I feel like a moron. I went through my credit card statements and found where I was credited back the $200, months ago.

I just assumed since it had already cleared the CC company that I'd receive a check. Guess I need to keep a closer look at my finances.

Again, I feel like a moron.

Thanks all.