PDA

View Full Version : Lantac LA-SF15

UWone77
11 November 2016, 19:52
The new LANTAC LA-SF15 Standard Forged Receiver Sets will be shipping soon....

https://www.lantac-usa.com/

fledge
11 November 2016, 22:13
I appreciate when top companies sell their components individually. But what exactly does this forged set offer beyond branding and a vertical serial number? Is there innovation here? And if you can do your own specs, why not at least line up the lines of the upper with the lower. The ledge behind the bolt catch?

tact
12 November 2016, 04:24
I appreciate when top companies sell their components individually. But what exactly does this forged set offer beyond branding and a vertical serial number? Is there innovation here? And if you can do your own specs, why not at least line up the lines of the upper with the lower. The ledge behind the bolt catch?

Was there 3k worth of innovation on their DI rifle?

UWone77
12 November 2016, 05:30

They didn't release any info or specs with the sneak peek.

I imagine it'll be as good as any other Forged offering on the market. Just buy the roll mark you like the best!

fledge
12 November 2016, 06:49
Was there 3k worth of innovation on their DI rifle?

The question wasn't whether the cost/value of the innovation but innovation at all. Their BCG and adj buffer are both innovative. I'd like to see their buffer released.

For the high prices I expect attention to detail, like a forged set to match.

I imagine it'll be as good as any other Forged offering on the market. Just buy the roll mark you like the best!

Roger that. I read different comments on IG that this was a must have and wasn't sure what I was missing. I didn't realize Lantac had such dedicated brand fans.

UWone77
16 November 2016, 08:18