PDA

View Full Version : Official Black Friday 2016 Sales Thread

UWone77
22 November 2016, 11:32
Post them when you see them...

Personally doing plan to buy much, if anything, maybe a Geissele Trigger or two. Best deal I've heard so far. JoeBobOutfitters will be offering PMAGs for $5.

DeviantLogic
22 November 2016, 11:44

25% off all AR triggers, 30% off SSA and SSA-E triggers, 50% off shirts & hats, 25% off super precision mounts

https://geissele.com/

Thompson
22 November 2016, 14:40
ALG ACT Triggers 35% off on Cyber Monday.

Says they have Black Friday deals too - can't seem to see anything listed (yet).

Geissele also has 25% off SMRs, and 50% of Armorers Kit (w/ purchase of a rail) for Black Friday deals.

Naytwan
22 November 2016, 17:48
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/96acec0d4c7e842f88213b38add74c0d.png

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/3433498664631101aafa48c9632a2918.png

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/8f107bd8f6ba85fb48439bd2150d7f80.png

Stone
22 November 2016, 19:08
Glock triggers.com has 10% off (BP10) Tyr tactical has 15% off (BLACKFRIDAY)

mustangfreek
23 November 2016, 03:48
Seen midway had this scope on sale for less then I think I've ever seen. 550 shipped

Vortex Optics Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 2.5-10x 32mm Side Focus First Focal Plane Illuminated EBR-1

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/884047/vortex-optics-viper-pst-rifle-scope-30mm-tube-25-10x-32mm-side-focus-first-focal-plane-illuminated-ebr-1-moa-reticle-matte?cm_mmc=pf_ci_ebay-_-Optics+-+Scopes+-+Under+12X-_-Vortex+Optics-_-884047&sdc_id=eBay

Cotton68spc
23 November 2016, 09:28
Sig 25% off mags

https://www.sigsauer.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fledge
23 November 2016, 09:33
SGAmmo. Below cost deals: http://www.sgammo.com/black-friday-ammo-sale-2016

Uffdaphil
23 November 2016, 10:23
This thread is strangling my Visa. Can't resist 1K of 158gr PPU 9mm for $250.
http://www.sgammo.com/product/prvi-partizan/1000-round-case-9mm-luger-subsonic-158-grain-fmj-prvi-partizan-ammo-ppr91

Every Black Friday I say this is the last splurge. Pay off the plastic and start putting away for a new truck. Then a year later I tell myself how much I still love the old Land Cruiser and blow a couple grand or more.

Sweet to see the Griffin BUIS on sale too.

fledge
23 November 2016, 11:24
Red Barn Armory has 20% off all AXTS parts with coupon SAVEONAXTS.

Thompson
23 November 2016, 14:35
Every Black Friday I say this is the last splurge. Pay off the plastic and start putting away for a new truck. Then a year later I tell myself how much I still love the old Land Cruiser and blow a couple grand or more.
I've been telling myself I'm gonna buy a 50mm lens for the past 3 years haha

For anyone interested in ALG/Geissele products, just got off the phone with them. They said the sales will actually start tomorrow evening (check back frequently) ... they said 6PM EST was a good time to check. This will be indicated by the updated pricing.

WHSmithIV
23 November 2016, 16:57
Sweet to see the Griffin BUIS on sale too.

Where were these at? I may get a set or two.

Tyrannosaur
23 November 2016, 17:18
Primary arms has 30% off of Geissele and Lantac products plus all of their Black Friday sales are live now

UWone77
23 November 2016, 17:55
Joe Bob Outfitters

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/MAGPUL_MOE_PMAG_30rd_AR15_M16_NON_WINDOW_MAG_571_p/mag-571-bf.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ddd131c2af-Black_Friday_Campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d85e6c4367-ddd131c2af-286746569&goal=0_d85e6c4367-ddd131c2af-286746569&mc_cid=ddd131c2af&mc_eid=9bdc3f5c4d

KW900A
23 November 2016, 18:10
Joe Bob Outfitters

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/MAGPUL_MOE_PMAG_30rd_AR15_M16_NON_WINDOW_MAG_571_p/mag-571-bf.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ddd131c2af-Black_Friday_Campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d85e6c4367-ddd131c2af-286746569&goal=0_d85e6c4367-ddd131c2af-286746569&mc_cid=ddd131c2af&mc_eid=9bdc3f5c4d

Can never have too many. Guess I'll get some...

Primary arms has some good markdowns in their Black Friday section. Good bit of stuff under $20

din
23 November 2016, 20:13
Primary arms has 30% off of Geissele and Lantac products plus all of their Black Friday sales are live now

I just picked up two Geissele charging handles for 130 shipped.

LaRue has their MBTs for $99 again.

Tyrannosaur
23 November 2016, 20:34
Ya I got a Geissele charging handle and a SD-C trigger too. At 30% off I couldn't resist

Uffdaphil
24 November 2016, 02:42
Where were these at? I may get a set or two.

Griffin sights here: https://www.griffinarmament.com/category-s/1863.htm

SINNER
24 November 2016, 04:00
My wife and I each got a few Geissele triggers. Damn limits. Lol

Joelski
24 November 2016, 04:19
Screw limits. If all those dead people can vote for the beast, why can't they buy our triggers? [;)]

Thompson
24 November 2016, 06:32
My wife and I each got a few Geissele triggers. Damn limits. Lol
Then buy some more through Geissele tonight haha

Chewy
24 November 2016, 07:03
Cabela's has Remington UMC 9mm (115 and 147) for $11.99, before $5 mail in rebate per box.
Use eBates.com Mobile app for 3% cashback, and if you have a cashback credit card, make it an addt'l 1%. If you have a giftcard, save there too - don't forget to apply a Cabela's Rewards card so you can 'earn' rewards $ back too.
$11.99 * 40 = $479.60
$479.60 * 4% CB = -$19.18
$479.60 - 19.18CB - 200MIR = $260.42
$260.42 / 2000 Rounds = 13 cents a round for 9mm FMJ 147grn
Add tax (where applicable), subtract the eBates CB and time/fuel if you're going to do it in store.
6HOLIDAY gets you free shipping.

fledge
24 November 2016, 08:41
Piggybacking Chewy... in case you want to avoid all the hoops.

The Remington UMC rebate paperwork. https://www.remington.com/sites/default/files/rebate/file/Remington_BlackFriday_Ammo.pdf

Looks like you can rebate on bulk purchases too (if in 50rd boxes).

BoilerUp
24 November 2016, 09:31
15% off at SLR Rifleworks and free S&H for orders over $350

2162 (http://www.slrrifleworks.com/)

WHSmithIV
24 November 2016, 16:25
Finally found something that screamed "Buy ME".. 2 sets of Troy Battle Sights at 118 a set. I can't even get them at dealer cost for that! Threw some other sale items in the cart too so that it offset the shipping more.

Primary Arms has a limit of 1 per person, so, I cheated a little. Bought one set in black and one in FDE - I'll put the fde set on the burnt bronze 300 blackout :P

MoxyDave
24 November 2016, 17:07
I'll just play Devil's Advocate here for a sec. If you're in debt AT ALL, maybe you should consider not buying anything until you have cash. Just a thought!

I used to be in debt and I had a spending addiction, particularly with gun parts. Now I immediately delete all the ads that make their way in to my inbox, unsubscribe and block the sender just to be sure. I'm over it now and I don't buy anything without the cash to pay immediately, and I'm a whole lot more relaxed about my future.

Just sayin'!

Thompson
24 November 2016, 18:22
ALG/Geissele deals are live. Plus, free Geissele swag pack added to your order (it did for me at least).

alamo5000
24 November 2016, 18:25
I'll just play Devil's Advocate here for a sec. If you're in debt AT ALL, maybe you should consider not buying anything until you have cash. Just a thought!

I used to be in debt and I had a spending addiction, particularly with gun parts. Now I immediately delete all the ads that make their way in to my inbox, unsubscribe and block the sender just to be sure. I'm over it now and I don't buy anything without the cash to pay immediately, and I'm a whole lot more relaxed about my future.

Just sayin'!

Sage advice.

I don't buy anything until I have the cash to do it. I don't recommend anyone going into debt, especially on hobby things.

I can say that never in my life have I ever (not even once) ever carried a credit card balance over from one month to the next.

I got out of debt a while back and I plan to never ever be in debt ever again if I can avoid doing so.

Former11B
24 November 2016, 18:27

Just sayin'!

Super truth

I see all the sales (and the awesome photos of sweet rigs here DAILY) and I am constantly reminding myself that my collection is pretty damn good and keeping up with some folks is not in my best interest.

UWone77
25 November 2016, 06:20
Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals will be added over the next couple of days! During the sale, items listed/cross-listed, in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday category will see savings of at least 10%...many items will be discounted much more! Everything else on the site will automatically be discounted by 10%, in the shopping cart. Due to the site-wide savings, all coupon codes will be disabled during the sale period. Sale period ends at 11:59PM PST on Monday, November 28, 2016.

http://www.rogtac.com/black-friday-sale-no-coupons/

*Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale items and prices may change at the discretion of ROG Tactical. No additional discounts will be valid during the sale period. No rainchecks. No retro-active discounts.

UWone77
25 November 2016, 06:28

Just sayin'!

Buzz Kill.... [:D]

Great advice Dave. Unless I have the cash, I won't buy it. We do however charge everything on our rewards credit card but pay it off every month. Purchased a few items during the Black Friday Sales, but nothing to get too excited about. I think too many people look at guns as "investments" which IMHO has always been silly for the most part.

Super truth

I see all the sales (and the awesome photos of sweet rigs here DAILY) and I am constantly reminding myself that my collection is pretty damn good and keeping up with some folks is not in my best interest.

The worst thing in life you can do is try to play keeping up with the Joneses. There wil always be someone with bigger, better, and more stuff. The best thing I ever did was just to worry about myself and be happy with where I'm at personally. There was a study I read a few months back, Social Media is bad for your mental health because your brain wants to play the comparison game with others in your social circle. It wants to compare you to your friends on fabulous vacations, homes, cars, ect.

alamo5000
25 November 2016, 09:46
Xtreme Bullets has a 15% off plus free shipping sale. I bought 5000 9mm bullets (3000 147's and 2000 124's) and a 1000 230gr. 45 bullets.

BoilerUp
25 November 2016, 10:28
JP Rifles has 15% off through the 27th

Former11B
25 November 2016, 10:33

Great advice Dave. Unless I have the cash, I won't buy it. We do however charge everything on our rewards credit card but pay it off every month. Purchased a few items during the Black Friday Sales, but nothing to get too excited about. I think too many people look at guns as "investments" which IMHO has always been silly for the most part.

The worst thing in life you can do is try to play keeping up with the Joneses. There wil always be someone with bigger, better, and more stuff. The best thing I ever did was just to worry about myself and be happy with where I'm at personally. There was a study I read a few months back, Social Media is bad for your mental health because your brain wants to play the comparison game with others in your social circle. It wants to compare you to your friends on fabulous vacations, homes, cars, ect.

And to add onto the social media slant: people rarely post bad or negative things (outside of election times) so you see a falsely inflated "positive" surrounding everyone. People start to think everyone is traveling, getting new cars/houses/kids, etc but them

Joelski
25 November 2016, 11:36
And to add onto the social media slant: people rarely post bad or negative things (outside of election times) so you see a falsely inflated "positive" surrounding everyone. People start to think everyone is traveling, getting new cars/houses/kids, etc but them

What facebook are you logged into? [:D]

The reason I quit going on there was everybody bitching, moaning and trying to drag other people into their drama. I come here because people talk about stuff I like to talk about, not how their kid's knocked up, or people I could care less about wanting to be "friends". I do a little IG and Pinterest, but for the most part its a statement rather than a conversation and I can tolerate that.

Tyrannosaur
25 November 2016, 12:32
Just bought a Geissele reaction Rod, couldn't resist at 69 shipped. Gonna grab a couple things from SKD on Monday if their still in stock. Other than that it's all gifts I bought

MoxyDave
25 November 2016, 14:09

Hehe, I've been called worse [:)]

I also use a card for rewards, but for most folks I think the temptation of credit and/or lack of discipline can really hose them up. Debit cards offer all the same protections, with the added bonus that you can't get charged 20% interest because you miscalculated or had a moment of weakness. I'm not sure the rewards are worth the risk for most people.

I've never made any serious money on a gun. Maybe if I knew beforehand about the most recent ban scare I could have made out, but I've given up on the idea of making a profit in guns. From what I understand even the dealers have very small margins. I'm happy when I can just get my money out of one, or even slightly less if I've used it a bunch.

Anyway, I spent the day hunting Pheasants instead of shopping and I had a great time!

KW900A
25 November 2016, 14:29
All excellent advice on debt control. I sell a good bit of truck/tractor and Diesel engine parts on eBay. The money I make there is my play money. As far as cards go, I have several (all paid off), typically when one of them offers a 0% period is when I make a larger purchase. I just divide what I buy by the promotional period, that way when it's paid off, it didn't cost me any more than it did with cash. With the added bonus of not hitting the wallet so bad up front.

I only spent about $120 on sales in the last 24 hours, so feeling pretty good!

Former11B
25 November 2016, 15:54
What facebook are you logged into? [:D]

The reason I quit going on there was everybody bitching, moaning and trying to drag other people into their drama. I come here because people talk about stuff I like to talk about, not how their kid's knocked up, or people I could care less about wanting to be "friends". I do a little IG and Pinterest, but for the most part its a statement rather than a conversation and I can tolerate that.

What I said is a true:

https://hbr.org/2011/12/facebook-is-making-us-miserabl

Which is why I keep to gun sites like Stick, Rainier, etc and Veterans sites like Funker, OAF, Mars...

WHSmithIV
26 November 2016, 23:18
I know the one I was hoping to see again this year was the Adams Arms piston kit with barrel. That was a killer deal when it was out last year. Didn't have it this year though now that I actually finally make money. Going into the AR parts business was a good idea.

Pyzik
27 November 2016, 07:13
I know the one I was hoping to see again this year was the Adams Arms piston kit with barrel. That was a killer deal when it was out last year. Didn't have it this year though now that I actually finally make money. Going into the AR parts business was a good idea.
What parts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aragorn
27 November 2016, 10:47
Don't suppose anyone has seen a Bobro or LaRue 30mm extended mount on sale anywhere have they? Been keeping my eyes open but no dice.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 November 2016, 11:15
Don't suppose anyone has seen a Bobro or LaRue 30mm extended mount on sale anywhere have they? Been keeping my eyes open but no dice.

You can't even find bobro in stock at most places let alone on sale.

But no I haven't seen any mount lately on sale that I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old11bravo
27 November 2016, 12:22
Hehe, I've been called worse [:)]

I also use a card for rewards, but for most folks I think the temptation of credit and/or lack of discipline can really hose them up. Debit cards offer all the same protections, with the added bonus that you can't get charged 20% interest because you miscalculated or had a moment of weakness. I'm not sure the rewards are worth the risk for most people.

I've never made any serious money on a gun. Maybe if I knew beforehand about the most recent ban scare I could have made out, but I've given up on the idea of making a profit in guns. From what I understand even the dealers have very small margins. I'm happy when I can just get my money out of one, or even slightly less if I've used it a bunch.

Anyway, I spent the day hunting Pheasants instead of shopping and I had a great time!

The pheasant must've been 15% off with free shipping...right? [:D]

Beerhawk
27 November 2016, 12:33
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161127/a4d52470e2b152f4f0cd7c4b0fb5cc38.jpg

Not gun parts but a good deal.

BoilerUp
27 November 2016, 14:24

Should be $180 at SWFA tomorrow with Cyber Monday 10% off...who knows if they actually have any in stock, though.

UWone77
27 November 2016, 17:58
Anyone else get on Geissele's website when everything was accidentally reduced to 50% off? I'm sure there was a lot of pillaging during that 30 minutes...

Joelski
27 November 2016, 18:36
Oh man, I'd have liked to have scooped several SSA-E's!

mustangfreek
27 November 2016, 19:03
I haven't bought shit..lol

But a lot of deals but not a lot that blows away anything else

fledge
27 November 2016, 19:36
Tikka TSR packaged with Radius rangefinder: $2150.

Would be tempting if it was available in 6.5CM.

http://www.capitolarmory.com/tikka-tsr-1.html

SINNER
27 November 2016, 19:56
Tikka TSR packaged with Radius rangefinder: $2150.

Would be tempting if it was available in 6.5CM.

http://www.capitolarmory.com/tikka-tsr-1.html

$2450 with a can. I'd be all over that .260 if they had a lefty.

Thompson
27 November 2016, 20:19
Anyone else get on Geissele's website when everything was accidentally reduced to 50% off? I'm sure there was a lot of pillaging during that 30 minutes...
Could have used that Thursday evening haha.

I'm assuming Geissele will honor the sales. What do you think?

Tyrannosaur
28 November 2016, 06:36
Damn 50%... I'd be wearing SSA triggers as necklaces and braclets... looking like a tactical Mr.T

UWone77
28 November 2016, 07:09
Could have used that Thursday evening haha.

I'm assuming Geissele will honor the sales. What do you think?

No idea. I ordered 1 SSA for $107

SINNER
28 November 2016, 08:30
I was fairly reserved this year. Other than the 4 figures on the KUIU 30% off sale. [bash]

fledge
28 November 2016, 11:06
AXTS BCG $97. Limit 1.

Free shipping with $99 in cart.

http://www.redbarnarmory.com/AXTS-Bolt-Carrier-Group-p/axtsbcg-556-deal.htm

titanse05
28 November 2016, 12:57
AXTS BCG $97. Limit 1.

Free shipping with $99 in cart.

http://www.redbarnarmory.com/AXTS-Bolt-Carrier-Group-p/axtsbcg-556-deal.htmI would've picked up one of those for my AX556 build......but of course they are sold out now.

KW900A
28 November 2016, 13:26
^^^Same here. That was a deal

Tyrannosaur
28 November 2016, 13:34
I would've picked up one of those for my AX556 build......but of course they are sold out now.

If you have a dvor.com account they have the AXTS bcg for $109

UWone77
28 November 2016, 21:19
Spent a bit more than I planned to... My Haul so far:

2 Gen 3 Stripped Glock Frames
2 ALG ACT Triggers
2 Geissele SSA Triggers
2 Geissele Spring/Buffers
1 Geissele T1 Mount
2 Geissele Charging Handles
1 HK VP9

SwissyJim
28 November 2016, 21:43
limited my buying this year...
Got a Geissele SD-E trigger
Geissele AR10 reaction rod
SLR .936 adj gas block
Rubber City Armory .308 + Multi caliber Bolt & firing pin combo
1k Nosler CC 140gr 6.5 bullets
and a Ruger American 'Predator' model in 6.5CM.
Oh yeah, a pair of First Lite Stormtight rain pants (to match the incredibly awesome coat I got this fall)

I tried to get a BA 6.5CM barrel for my AR10 but that'll have to wait until they are in stock.

Thompson
29 November 2016, 14:20
Spent a bit more than I planned to... My Haul so far:

2 Gen 3 Stripped Glock Frames
2 ALG ACT Triggers
2 Geissele SSA Triggers
2 Geissele Spring/Buffers
1 Geissele T1 Mount
2 Geissele Charging Handles
1 HK VP9
Where'd you get the frames from?

You made it well if you got all of that @ 50% off.

All I got was a SD-C and the Braided 42 this year.

KW900A
29 November 2016, 15:05
I just got an email from UPS. My primary arms order is going to be late due to an accident.

Josh S.
29 November 2016, 15:48
I just got an email from UPS. My primary arms order is going to be late due to an accident.

Hopefully yours is packaged better than mine was. Lantac BCG out of the package and rolling freely around the box during transit, and a deflated piece of plastic to "protect" everything. Never had a bad experience with PA until now...

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd443/Pigman_Jr/3FEDA43B-8E11-4CD7-AA4C-3D8EB52558E1_zpsd1kzwnxk.jpg (http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/Pigman_Jr/media/3FEDA43B-8E11-4CD7-AA4C-3D8EB52558E1_zpsd1kzwnxk.jpg.html)

fledge
29 November 2016, 15:53
Josh, yikes! Anything damaged?

For BF deal, my local Walmart has 50rds of 45APC for $4. They said they are on final clearance. Check locally to see if it's on sale in your area.

UWone77
29 November 2016, 16:06
Where'd you get the frames from?

You made it well if you got all of that @ 50% off.

All I got was a SD-C and the Braided 42 this year.

http://www.glockstore.com/Glock-17-Frame

SINNER
29 November 2016, 16:23
Just picked up a VP9 today. Need a threaded barrel now.

dawiz711
29 November 2016, 17:23
I snagged an LPK, ambi selector and a Prometheus (Dolos) system (all from Primary Arms) to start off my backpack pistol. Already have a stripped lower waiting for goodies, can't wait to start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Josh S.
30 November 2016, 17:20

Thankfully, no. I sent them an email yesterday and spoke on the phone with Nick from PA earlier today. He was very professional and apologetic and gave me $30 store credit. He said their shipping team typically consists of 30 people and for Black Friday they brought in 100 contract workers to help. I understand shit happens, I just hate when it happens to me lol

alamo5000
30 November 2016, 17:33

For BF deal, my local Walmart has 50rds of 45APC for $4. They said they are on final clearance. Check locally to see if it's on sale in your area.

Clearance on ammo? In Texas? HAAAHAAAA!!! [crazy]

Josh S.
30 November 2016, 17:45
Clearance on ammo? In Texas? HAAAHAAAA!!! [crazy]

Haha got that right! Down here, the kids working at Bass Pro and Academy hide all the good stuff at the back of the shelves. On multiple occasions at both stores I've found Hornady Superformance and Barnes 5.56 ammo at the VERY back behind the Monarch and Winchester. I'm sure they were pissed when they realized someone found their stash!

KW900A
30 November 2016, 17:58
In the great scare of 2012 a similar thing happened at Walmart. People unloading the trucks were calling friends/family in whenever .223 and .22 came in, and not 'stocking' it until they were there to buy it.

My primary arms order should be here tomorrow, hopefully it's intact. But it's just small stuff so I should be good. Glad PA took care of you.

KW900A
1 December 2016, 14:05
My PA order came today. All was intact, but it was small parts so there wasn't much threat. But I had to laugh, my packing plastic was deflated just like Josh's[BD]

Josh S.
1 December 2016, 16:27
My PA order came today. All was intact, but it was small parts so there wasn't much threat. But I had to laugh, my packing plastic was deflated just like Josh's[BD]

Glad to hear it! I told them in the email they would've been better off putting my stuff inside a gallon Ziploc bag lol