PDA

View Full Version : CZ P-10 C

GOST
1 December 2016, 13:37
Many years in the making, the latest addition to the CZ line of handguns — the P-10 C. Much more than just CZ's take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.

First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it — it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that ‘brick-in-the-hand’ feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them.

Next up, trigger. So many striker-fired pistols do many things right, falling short when it comes time to pull the trigger. Designed to minimize creep and stacking, the P-10’s trigger breaks at a clean 4-4.5 lbs and rebounds with a short, positive reset, meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.

Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.

Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with a cold hammer forged barrel. The ‘C’ in the name indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a flush-fitting mag with extended bases allowing 17+1.Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.

With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.

MSRP $516
Chambering .40 Magazine Capacity 12+1
Chambering 9mm Magazine Capacity 15+1
Frame Fiber-reinforced polymer
Trigger Mech Striker
Sights Metal Three-Dot
Barrel Cold Hammer Forged Barrel Length 4.02"
Weight 26 oz
Length 7.3"
Safety Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-10-c/

alamo5000
1 December 2016, 16:14
I am a CZ fan for sure. If I had any money I would add a few more to my want list.

din
1 December 2016, 17:25
If they made one in 10mm...

0uTkAsT
18 December 2016, 21:39
I've got one of these on pre-order through an LGS. Expecting late Jan/early Feb delivery.

I haven't been this excited for a new handgun in quite some time. The preliminary reviews and details provided by MAC and TTAG look very promising so I can't wait to give it a shot.

cjd3
18 December 2016, 21:49
Is that an ambi mag release?

GOST
19 December 2016, 02:05
Is that an ambi mag release?

From the reviews I've seen yes.

Battle Cock
19 December 2016, 13:45
Ergos look good. I don't think I'd do much to it beyond adding some grip.

Joelski
19 December 2016, 13:57
I read the trigger sucks. Who's right? No experience with CZ pistols. The dirt bikes blew rotten goat wang!

fledge
19 December 2016, 14:23
I heard the trigger is excellent for a stock trigger in several reviews so far.

I plan to pick one up. Hopefully BC will be available for fishnet when that happens.

Battle Cock
19 December 2016, 20:52
Hopefully BC will be available for fishnet when that happens.

I'm getting there. If you pick one up before you see me announce that I've started taking frames, get a hold of me anyway.

fledge
19 December 2016, 21:06
I'm getting there. If you pick one up before you see me announce that I've started taking frames, get a hold of me anyway.

Sounds good. It will be ready when you are.

Just saw CZ announced this will be in FDE too.

Eric
19 December 2016, 22:59
I'm rather interested in this as well. I've had a couple CZ pistols and still have one. I might wait for the first wave to come through to see if the beta users pick up on any tweaks that need to be made. The first generation of anything has the potential for issues.

Axlnut
19 December 2016, 23:09
Will definitely be thinking hard about picking one up.

At the very least maybe BCT and I can both play with Fledge's [BD]

GOST
22 January 2017, 12:44
Cabelas taking pre-orders

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CZ-USA-P-CF-PISTOLS/2455820.uts?avad=190366_dd8e6273&WT.mc_id=al152894&Subid1=SID&subacctid=152894&subacctname=152894&adname=Custom+Link&adtype=cl&adid=NA&utm_medium=AFF&utm_source=152894&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

fledge
22 January 2017, 14:21
These will flood the market soon. CZ said they have a manufacturing line dedicated to this handgun alone. We should see a drop in street price later this year.

I'm waiting for threaded barrel version coming soon.

alamo5000
22 January 2017, 14:50
These will flood the market soon. CZ said they have a manufacturing line dedicated to this handgun alone. We should see a drop in street price later this year.

I'm waiting for threaded barrel version coming soon.

I have an old CZ75 and that thing is pretty sweet shooting. When I got my 9mm can I bought a threaded barrel for it. It pretty much took forever for them to get those barrels in stock and I kind of got the run around a little bit.

While I have nothing to complain about in the way of the gun--and I would definitely buy another CZ-- the impression I got though was that the company isn't very organized. Great guns and they were very nice but it came across that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.

fledge
22 January 2017, 15:07
So far it's rolling out as they announced and as specified in the catalog. Black. FDE. Followed by threaded barrel version in black.

Chui
21 July 2017, 06:32
This is a great pistol. It's a bit snappy compared to a VP9 or a Glock 19 and it's extremely accurate.

Love the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustangfreek
21 July 2017, 20:43
I like the looks of these..ergos "look" good..would like to play with one...Only CZ I own is a dan Wesson

fledge
21 July 2017, 21:02
Mine is on its way back from Battlecock. Can't wait to hit the range.

Chui
22 July 2017, 06:55
I find it to be very much like a poor man's HK VP9 - and that's not a derogatory shot at the P10. It's a great pistol; very accurate.

Magazine release was STUBBORN. Had to pull it out and stone it a bit; love the aggressive stippling. Had to smooth the large blackstrap a little; wish it had stippling higher up (up to the magazine release but no one does this).

I'm a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk