PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a ps90

Cotton68spc
14 December 2016, 19:23
Just wondering how you like it don't know why they have been catching my eye lately think I need one in the 10.4 configuration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
14 December 2016, 19:25
Crap Trigger, Weird Ergo's, High Ammo Price... That's my take on shooting PS90's.

alamo5000
14 December 2016, 19:52
Just wondering how you like it don't know why they have been catching my eye lately think I need one in the 10.4 configuration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't own one but one of my shooting buddies does. I see it in a couple of different ways. In no order:

It's fun as hell to shoot.
50 round mags? Not bad.
Did I mention that it's fun to shoot?

Downside is ammo is expensive and reloading is almost non existent.

As a system though you can run the same round out of a pistol as you do the rifle (or SBR). If you were in some organization and needed to plan logistics... well that becomes easy. It makes a great 'perfect pair' for the pistol and rifle.

The round itself though, I wouldn't go so far as to say that it isn't lethal, because it is. But to me a little bullet going that fast pokes a lot of little holes in soft targets. It will obviously disable the bad guy but it won't just obliterate a soft target. Basically it's not the best for self defense. It would be more like 'the swat team is raiding a hideout but they want the people inside alive'.

It seems like a one trick pony kind of a round. Don't get me wrong, I hope to never get shot with anything that one included.

If you can afford the ammo then it's kind of fun to shoot but beyond that the only advantage is you can carry a crap load of ammo. You could carry a few hundred rounds easily without much weight (if that's your thing).