PDA

View Full Version : SMOS Precision build

Das Jared
20 December 2016, 17:10
Howdy y'all, been awhile since I posted. After getting to know the absolutely awesome folks over at SMOS, I fell in love with the company, and love the way they do business. I am already a Noveske fan boy, and as I love the Gen 3 design, I decided to go with SMOS for my next build. This is a high end, precision-driven build. It features the SMOS builder's set with 13.6" quad rail, and a Rainier Arms 18" ultramatch barrel in intermediate gas. Other parts will include a Young National Match BCG, Syrac adj. gas block, Geissele SSA-E trigger, assorted Battle Arms Development parts, and Vltor A5 buffer system. It will also wear my SilencerCo Saker 762, and will all eventually be topped off with either a Vortex viper pst 2.5-10x32 gen 2, Nightforce 2.5-10x32, or maybe some other high-end optic. Now for pics of what I currently have-
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/e9e10970e902db518542b114a9235a1e.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/e37ea133cb03e4fcc11e9429ea558765.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/6d7ab7cb342f22dc57129abe5df09a66.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/bfb1f8d94469af9f711b4d041a9daec5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Das Jared
20 December 2016, 17:11
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/f2a26140e98f0778b6e322e3890b8eb0.jpg

UWone77
20 December 2016, 20:34
Good Barrel Choice!

fledge
20 December 2016, 21:15
Looking forward to this.

Das Jared
21 December 2016, 02:39
Thanks, fellas

Das Jared
24 December 2016, 05:30
Ordered a Mega Arms Slidelock charging handle, ASR brake, and a Superlative Arms bleedoff gas block. The concept seems interesting, so I thought I would give it a try.

Stickman
24 December 2016, 20:29
If you're using an 18" with intermediate gas, even with a can I doubt you'll need an adjustable gas block. I would have gone rifle gas.

Nice looking gun though.

Das Jared
25 December 2016, 05:59
If you're using an 18" with intermediate gas, even with a can I doubt you'll need an adjustable gas block. I would have gone rifle gas.

Nice looking gun though.
Funny you mention that, Stick. Last night, after a few drinks, I started thinking about that. Especially if I'm running the A5H buffer system, I might run into reliability issues. I might just cancel it, and grab a Geissele.

Former11B
26 December 2016, 05:05
The 2.5-10x32 FFP Vortex you mentioned is nice (I have one), but the FFP is unnecessary at that low of magnification and the reticle is, for most folks, too small to see below 5x (and is razor thin on 2.5). If the Nightforce is SFP, I'd go that route or look at the PST 2.5-10x44

velocity2006
26 December 2016, 10:28
If I were building a precision build I would go for more than 10 power, I like to clearly see bullet impact on paper at 100 though. For .223/5.56 really need around 14 or more power IMO to see it on paper.

Das Jared
26 December 2016, 11:52
Thanks for y'alls input, I appreciate it. I am young, and I have fantastic eyesight. As such, 10 power is more than adequate for me, even to see hits on paper at 100yds. At my budget, anything more than 10x power is just too damn big and clunky looking to me. I really really lust after the leupold Mk6, but that is wayyy out of my price range haha.

Das Jared
1 January 2017, 07:51
Geiselle Charging handle and gas block on their way. Once GB comes in, it and the Young NM bolt will be sent off with the barrel back to Rainier for headspacing/ pinning

UWone77
1 January 2017, 11:52
Geiselle Charging handle and gas block on their way. Once GB comes in, it and the Young NM bolt will be sent off with the barrel back to Rainier for headspacing/ pinning

Pinning the Geissele GB to the barrel?

If so, did you specifically ask RA if they can do it? Last I checked, RA can't do that, they don't have a jig for the Geissele block.

fledge
1 January 2017, 16:05
I wouldn't pin. Set screws are sufficient. And get a go / no-go gauge to check headspace yourself. Savings in cost of shipping will pay for it and you'll have a gauge for the future.

Conventional wisdom also says to not drill or alter a precision barrel.

UWone77
1 January 2017, 16:09
I wouldn't pin. Set screws are sufficient. And get a go / no-go gauge to check headspace yourself. Savings in cost of shipping will pay for it and you'll have a gauge for the future.

Conventional wisdom also says to not drill or alter a precision barrel.

Eh, depends.

Duty gun, absolutely Pin, I've seen more than a few GB shift and turn the gun into a single shot. I think I only have like 3 or 4 guns without pinned GB's.

Precision Rig that only sees the range and the GB is under a handguard, you can get away with it.

BoilerUp
1 January 2017, 17:51
And I'd say that even if you do want to pin the GB, give it some time and a few hundred rounds to make sure you are happy with the set up first. The GSBs don't fit well under skinny handguards, either, so if you ever change out your handguard there is a good chance you'll have to change out your gas block, too.

Das Jared
2 January 2017, 08:02
I'm a fan of over-engineered stuff. I'm incredibly hard on my equipment. Buy once, cry once

Das Jared
5 January 2017, 09:25
Well, got off the phone with Rainier. They won't pin my gas block. Oh well

Slippers
5 January 2017, 10:39
If you install it correctly, pinning isn't necessary. A real mil-spec mk12 or mk18 doesn't have a pinned gas block, and keep in mind the mk12 had the gas block exposed, not protected under a handguard. If you call up Daniel Defense and have them build you a mil-spec mk18 upper with the correct gas port size, it will also include an unpinned gas block.

BCM also doesn't pin theirs, but removing the gas block from one of their uppers is extremely difficult.

Use high temp red loctite and knurled tip set screws, along with a proper dimple in the barrel, and it's not going anywhere.

Das Jared
5 January 2017, 12:46
If you install it correctly, pinning isn't necessary. A real mil-spec mk12 or mk18 doesn't have a pinned gas block, and keep in mind the mk12 had the gas block exposed, not protected under a handguard. If you call up Daniel Defense and have them build you a mil-spec mk18 upper with the correct gas port size, it will also include an unpinned gas block.

BCM also doesn't pin theirs, but removing the gas block from one of their uppers is extremely difficult.

Use high temp red loctite and knurled tip set screws, along with a proper dimple in the barrel, and it's not going anywhere.
Great post, thanks for the useful info. I had no idea about the spec mk12 & 18. My barrel is dimpled, and I will definitely be using the red loctite. Thanks again!

UWone77
5 January 2017, 13:06

Let's see... a very small percentage of specially trained soldiers get issued MK12's and MK18's, while 99% of the rest use double pinned gas blocks... otherwise known as Front Sight Bases.. [:D]

gatordev
5 January 2017, 14:01
Let's see... a very small percentage of specially trained soldiers get issued MK12's and MK18's, while 99% of the rest use double pinned gas blocks... otherwise known as Front Sight Bases.. [:D]

I don't disagree with the intent of your post, but... MK12s get issued to not-specifically-trained-Marine-grunts. Marines in general aren't soft on gear. As for the MK18s...Lots of boat donkeys get issued MK18s, and they're not "all that" with their gear either. But I'm guessing Will isn't talking about an actual MK18 and instead meant a CQBR Block 2, in which case, both you and he has a point.

Personally, I have a few rifles that aren't pinned and don't even have red Loctite and they hold up fine (under a rail). But in a perfect world, given I don't ever want to use red Loctite, I'd pin my gas blocks if I had the means and/or the money. If for no other reason that a) peace of mind and b) I'm anti-red Loctite (because I'm lazy if/when I have to 'smith my own guns).

UWone77
5 January 2017, 14:10
I don't disagree with the intent of your post, but... MK12s get issued to not-specifically-trained-Marine-grunts. Marines in general aren't soft on gear. As for the MK18s...Lots of boat donkeys get issued MK18s, and they're not "all that" with their gear either. But I'm guessing Will isn't talking about an actual MK18 and instead meant a CQBR Block 2, in which case, both you and he has a point.

Personally, I have a few rifles that aren't pinned and don't even have red Loctite and they hold up fine (under a rail). But in a perfect world, given I don't ever want to use red Loctite, I'd pin my gas blocks if I had the means and/or the money. If for no other reason that a) peace of mind and b) I'm anti-red Loctite (because I'm lazy if/when I have to 'smith my own guns).

Yeah Will and I talked off line about pinned GB in the past.

Do you need a pinned GB? Probably not. However a pinned GB does ensure that the GB will come off if you decide to uninstall it later on. I'm with you on Red Loctite, I have a BCM upper that they slathered red loctite on and it never budged. I've seen other guys in my department just using set screws and they eventually had GB back out.

For me pinned GB are cheap insurance and make life easier when swapping out rails & barrels.

Das Jared
5 January 2017, 15:01
One question- what the actual fuck is a boat donkey

gatordev
5 January 2017, 15:38
For me pinned GB are cheap insurance and make life easier when swapping out rails & barrels.

My apologies in this whole discussion...I was speaking from a recreational shooter's perspective. In any kind of service use, totally pin the GB. Because why not? I know, we're beating a dead horse.

It's a North American mammal that often lacks any kind of common sense or awareness of reality. Often times, they're witnessed to move in a path or direction that makes no sense, but it's what they know and are comfortable with because "that's what they did the last time." They are a peculiar breed, and one that will often times try and kill you if you're an outsider and/or have any outside knowledge of what happens beyond the lifelines of their tiny little ship. But at the same time, they also make your food and make sure you have a warm shower (sometimes), so it's sometimes necessary to tread lightly on their incapacity and/or deficiencies.

BoilerUp
5 January 2017, 18:39
I have a BCM upper that they slathered red loctite on and it never budged.

I love BCM, but this is pretty much what stops me from buying their complete rifles or uppers.

I like to put cheater marks on my set screws so I can tell if they are backing out with a quick glance.

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 09:49
So I tried to start assembling my upper last night; all sorts of problems. First off, the Geissele gas black is giving me all sorts of hell. Couldn't get the gas tube pin in, it ate 2 pins before it finally somewhat took a 3rd, and its still not how I want it. Then, it doesn't want to seat on the barrel, its freaking tight as hell. Into the freezer it went last night, and is waiting until I get home. 3rd, and this is my boneheaded fault, as I should have freaking checked before torquing the barrel nut on, but the dust cover door is out of spec, and doesn't want to latch closed. It seems like its too small. This build is fighting tooth and nail!

Pyzik
9 January 2017, 10:08
Looking good. I'm in the process of an 18-20" 'SPR' now too and taking notes.

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 10:56
Well don't take notes from me, apparently I'm an idiot

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 14:44
Oh, and for other people building using SMOS, your best bet for tightening the barrel nut is a crowsfoot wrench, size
1- 3/16. I ordered one off of amazon, but had to modify it with a grinder, because it was too wide to fit on the barrel nut.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/a6438fb38f493d20925ade8e880bba26.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/7aec9db0fe03b13717f3bee74b0b07be.jpg

UWone77
9 January 2017, 14:45
Well don't take notes from me, apparently I'm an idiot

Oh, and for other people building using SMOS, your best bet for tightening the barrel nut is a crowsfoot wrench, size
1- 3/16. I ordered one off of amazon, but had to modify it with a grinder, because it was too wide to fit on the barrel nut.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/a6438fb38f493d20925ade8e880bba26.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/7aec9db0fe03b13717f3bee74b0b07be.jpg

It's ok to merge these comments together. [:D]

UWone77
9 January 2017, 14:52
I've had better luck using a 1 1/4" wrench on my SMOS barrel nuts, this one is shown with a parallax barrel nut. You don't get exact torque numbers, but if you've installed a few hundred handguards, you get a feel for it.

As for the gas block I use Rainier Match Gas blocks for a reason. They are slightly larger ID wise specifically for SS or Match barrels. All I have to do is generously lube the barrel and slide the GB on.

SINNER
9 January 2017, 15:48
My apologies in this whole discussion...I was speaking from a recreational shooter's perspective. In any kind of service use, totally pin the GB. Because why not? I know, we're beating a dead horse.

I completely disagree with the "recreational shooter" mentality. I assemble every weapon like someone's life may depend on it one day. You never know where a weapon will wind up or what intended use is down the road. All gas blocks get pinned. 1/2 hour of effort and no downsides.

So I tried to start assembling my upper last night; all sorts of problems. First off, the Geissele gas black is giving me all sorts of hell. Couldn't get the gas tube pin in, it ate 2 pins before it finally somewhat took a 3rd, and its still not how I want it. Then, it doesn't want to seat on the barrel, its freaking tight as hell. Into the freezer it went last night, and is waiting until I get home. 3rd, and this is my boneheaded fault, as I should have freaking checked before torquing the barrel nut on, but the dust cover door is out of spec, and doesn't want to latch closed. It seems like its too small. This build is fighting tooth and nail!

If the gas block is in the freezer you are backwards again. Lol barrel in freezer, gas block in oven at 300*. You want the block to expand not contract.

UWone77
9 January 2017, 15:50
I completely disagree with the "recreational shooter" mentality. I assemble every weapon like someone's life may depend on it one day. You never know where a weapon will wind up or what intended use is down the road. All gas blocks get pinned. 1/2 hour of effort and no downsides.

If the gas block is in the freezer you are backwards again. Lol barrel in freezer, gas block in oven at 300*. You want the block to expand not contract.

LOL good catch, I didn't even see that the first time I read it.

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 15:51
Well fuck me running!!! I quit. Hahaha

Pyzik
9 January 2017, 15:51
I just want to say thanks to the OP. With all the attention you're getting they're bound to forget I installed a castle nut backward.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 15:52
It's ok to merge these comments together. [:D]
I will counter with I actually used a tq wrench, and you didn't, so nananana

SINNER
9 January 2017, 15:54
I just want to say thanks to the OP. With all the attention you're getting they're bound to forget I installed a castle nut backward.

Yeah, not happening.

SINNER
9 January 2017, 15:58
Well fuck me running!!! I quit. Hahaha

LOL Don't quit. We need people to abuse around here too.

Seriously stick with it. We have all made mistakes, the goal is to learn from them.

Pyzik
9 January 2017, 16:00
LOL Don't quit. We need people to abuse around here too.

Seriously stick with it. We have all made mistakes, the goal is to learn from them.
Agreed. As stated, I'm into another build now too and I'm sure to goof setting up. [BD]

UWone77
9 January 2017, 16:01
I will counter with I actually used a tq wrench, and you didn't, so nananana

Only difference is... I know what I'm doing... and that didn't involve dremeling down a crows foot. [noob]

UWone77
9 January 2017, 16:03
But like SINNER said... we've all screwed up something... Just keep at it, and learn from your mistakes.

But then again at least I've never installed a castle nut backwards, or a muzzle device upside down.... which have all been documented here. [:D]

SINNER
9 January 2017, 16:03
Is milling the flats on the nut to fit a $50 Snap On wrench acceptable? Lol

UWone77
9 January 2017, 16:04
Is milling the flats on the nut to fit a $50 Snap On wrench acceptable? Lol

As long as you do it with a Snap on Dremel.

SINNER
9 January 2017, 16:04
But like SINNER said... we've all screwed up something... Just keep at it, and learn from your mistakes.

But then again at least I've never installed a castle nut backwards, or a muzzle device upside down.... which have all been documented here. [:D]

Or upside down gas tubes and other epic screw ups. LMAO

Pyzik
9 January 2017, 16:06
Okay, how does that work? Haha

SINNER
9 January 2017, 16:19
Well technically he does not post on the forums but you know him. UW says he's scared to post here. But you can ridicule him on FB. He goes by CT50......[:D]

And it makes the rifle a single shot weapon.

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 16:25
I'm crying over here lol. And it wasn't a dremel, so hmph.

Belt sander at my plant's maintenance shop

Pyzik
9 January 2017, 16:25
Well technically he does not post on the forums but you know him. UW says he's scared to post here. But you can ridicule him on FB. He goes by CT50......[:D]

And it makes the rifle a single shot weapon.
I image that's what it would do, just picturing seems like that wouldn't even go together.

Das Jared
9 January 2017, 16:44
Alright, got the gas block back off. Little bit of quick heat and tapping with a brass hammer got it right off with no issues. Gas block looks like shit, barrel is fine. Just going to order the Rainier Arms gas block.

gatordev
9 January 2017, 17:14

Wait. I'm confused. I'm pro-pinning, and think it should be done if you can, but for a 500 round/year gun that sits in a cabinet the rest of the time, meh. You're pro-pinning because you have the ability to make it happen as a 'smith. Seems like we're in violent agreement.

UWone77
9 January 2017, 17:18
Wait. I'm confused. I'm pro-pinning, and think it should be done if you can, but for a 500 round/year gun that sits in a cabinet the rest of the time, meh. You're pro-pinning because you have the ability to make it happen as a 'smith. Seems like we're in violent agreement.

This is really why I'm a big fan of recreational shooters buying Colt 6920s or other similar FSB guns. 500 is probably on the high side. I bet most of those recreational shooters go years without firing their guns.

Anyhow, I see both sides, if I had 2 or 3 rifles, they'd all get pinned GB's, if you have dozens with some being pure range guns, then I can see not pinning them.

But in principle we all agree.

fledge
9 January 2017, 17:40
What I've gotten from this thread so far: rainier arms gas blocks fit Rainier arms barrels. Dang. They need that in their descriptions.

I recently got a 7.5" Ranier barrel and I slid my superlative arms block partly on after heating the block and freezing the barrel. Now it won't budge. You would think it's welded on. Sending to a gunsmith to remedy with tools I don't have.

Axlnut
9 January 2017, 17:45
What I've gotten from this thread so far: rainier arms gas blocks fit Rainier arms barrels. Dang. They need that in their descriptions.

I recently got a 7.5" Ranier barrel and I slid my superlative arms block partly on after heating the block and freezing the barrel. Now it won't budge. You would think it's welded on. Sending to a gunsmith to remedy with tools I don't have.

Too much "match grade" going on lately.

Not sure when match grade came to mean "need a 20 ton press to put together," but if so, I (along with lots of communists) have been building "match grade" AKs for years.

SINNER
9 January 2017, 18:19

Meaning the mentality of cutting corners during a build based on "intended use". If someone lacks the ability I think they should pay someone. I've either seen first hand or photos of every technique used to secure a gas block fail with the exception of the proper way. Pinning. I have not bought a assembled AR in a long time but I would not look twice at ANY weapon without a pinned block.

And I am far from a gunsmith. LOL That's an insult to the real ones, although they get fewer and fewer every day.

Deadwing
10 January 2017, 04:04

LOL! I'm trying to picture how that, and i can only imagine it would look like an M.C. Escher drawing...

Das Jared
10 January 2017, 06:52
I'm glad everyone is learning something and having fun at my expense. Wanna know what I've learned? I'm not as good as I thought I was😢

SINNER
10 January 2017, 10:10
I'm an asshole and I laugh at everyone else's mistakes. Don't feel special over it.

LMFAO I hope you know it's all in fun.

Das Jared
10 January 2017, 12:14
I have thick skin, keep it coming!

fledge
10 January 2017, 14:01
Well, the if it's all in fun...

Please make more screwball mistakes for our education, Das. LOL

Das Jared
10 January 2017, 16:42
I'm sure there will be. Nothing involving dremels or upside down gasblocks, though

GOST
10 January 2017, 17:28
I love Dremels!

Joelski
10 January 2017, 18:16

A nautical donkey punch.

Deadwing
11 January 2017, 01:15
I love Dremels!

They're right up there with duct tape.

BoilerUp
11 January 2017, 18:41
Alright, got the gas block back off. Little bit of quick heat and tapping with a brass hammer got it right off with no issues. Gas block looks like shit, barrel is fine. Just going to order the Rainier Arms gas block.

I went through this with a GSB and a WOA SPR barrel. I got a brake honing tool to hone out the GSB by about .002" so it would fit. When I realized that a GSB is too fat for a KMR (evem after filing down the dog ears that protect the cross pin), I replaced it with an SLR Sentry 7 but if you drop them a line they will sell you a "match" Sentry with an extra 2 thou, I think, of ID. Fit like a glove. The next time I buy a barrel that is cut too thick for industry standard gas blocks I'm sending the barrel back. I ended up with a negative impression of WOA, a "meh" impression of the GSB, and a fantastic impression of SLR. I doubt I'll buy another WOA barrel again and reports like this shy me away from a few other manufacturers.

All that said, I do have a functional, but ugly, Geissle Super Block that should fit your barrel if you're interested...

Das Jared
18 February 2017, 09:13
Sorry for not replying for awhile, work and family life has been insane. Got the upper assembled, so I can run it on my SBR lower for now. Still need to buy parts to finish the lower.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170218/c6864aa0794e12f8f473464874e24086.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170218/b88eae8ba2b076de709bed02de5b976d.jpg

Jerry R
18 February 2017, 10:46
Looks good !

Das Jared
26 April 2017, 19:50
Life struck again. My brother-in-law took his own life a month ago. This project got put on further hold. Back on the right track, though. Ordered the viper pst in 2.5-10x32 ffp. Got an insane deal on it. 550 shipped.

Joelski
27 April 2017, 04:22
A nautical donkey punch.
New vocabulary term: Check. [:D]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SINNER
27 April 2017, 04:49
Life struck again. My brother-in-law took his own life a month ago. This project got put on further hold. Back on the right track, though. Ordered the viper pst in 2.5-10x32 ffp. Got an insane deal on it. 550 shipped.

Sorry to hear about your Brother in law. Sucks.

Great little optic. I have 2 of the non illuminated ones and they are without a doubt the best Vortex optics I've used.

mustangfreek
27 April 2017, 19:50
That's sad to hear..hope everything works out..

That 2.5-10 has been on my want list for awhile. It'll look right at home on nice rifle.

UWone77
28 April 2017, 16:21

Sorry to hear about your loss.

$550 for that optic is a great deal! I've got a PST 2.5-10x32 somewhere.

Dstrbdmedic167
28 April 2017, 17:23
Sorry to hear about your loss.

$550 for that optic is a great deal! I've got a PST 2.5-10x32 somewhere.

I need a 2.5-10 for my cmt build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Jared
3 May 2017, 09:08
Optic comes in today. Mount came in monday. Gonna try and get a quick sight in friday, then possible hunting trip Saturday night for some Tx hogs

Joelski
3 May 2017, 13:51
I have a Geissele SGB on my Mountain barrel. Of course, it's not a "Match" barrel, but I'm not attempting brainstem shots at 600 yards. Point I guess is the SGB fits on some Rainier barrels.

I am getting one of those uber cool port doors. Should match my San Tan upper quite nicely. By my estimate it should add a good 20% more precision to my rifle. [:D]

Das Jared
4 May 2017, 03:17
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/a4f5271772d4e389461e5fe32ec694d2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/abe0787efde95a7e909a981f45c1c54d.jpg

UWone77
5 May 2017, 03:08
Is that one of those Silencerco/Noveske Lowers?

Das Jared
5 May 2017, 05:24
Is that one of those Silencerco/Noveske Lowers?
Sure is. Its SBR'd, too.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170505/85bddf069b38db1fb1387dd60f83266c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170505/98101343035db9bc64d745574f9774e8.jpg

UWone77
6 May 2017, 02:36
Looks good. Those were always one of those, I wish I had one, but never liked the prices I saw type of thing.

Das Jared
6 May 2017, 04:51
I managed to snag mine for 200. I've seen them go anywhere from 500-1k. Its pretty nutty

Das Jared
7 May 2017, 09:53
In the wild. Didn't get a chance to get it zeroed. Tried at the lease, no such luck. Oh well. Will eventually get to the range. I run an H3 buffer in the SBR lower its currently sitting on. To my pleasant surprise, it was undergassed, even with a suppressor with the H3. Recoil was literally that of a 22lr. Functioned reliably, just weak ejection and no bolt lock on last round. I think an H1 buffer will be perfect for it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/bbebb9ae2b14f26a318a0366eb46f331.jpg

Das Jared
14 May 2017, 17:31
Ordered last of the parts to finish the lower out. Should be complete by Friday

AaronP220
14 May 2017, 18:18
Quality build duder.

Das Jared
15 May 2017, 10:31
Yooo there you are. Long time buddy. Appreciate it, when you come back down to my neck of the woods she is yours to finger fuck.

Das Jared
16 May 2017, 16:11
It lives!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/fe2f0be0015a2ebdb42e7f5e5332359b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/32979bfb24d5ea0241eb9f284f54f48a.jpg