http://www.cmctriggers.com/

Axlnut
21 December 2016, 20:38
Oh DAMN!

So in.

Pyzik
22 December 2016, 06:17
Wow. that's pretty awesome.

I NEED to grab one of their AK triggers.

ksenter
22 December 2016, 07:08
took advantage of Rainiers sale on their CMC AR Triggers and ordered 2 for a couple of my AR's

Battle Cock
22 December 2016, 10:05
I know aesthetics aren't the be-all end-all, but I don't think I could bring myself to put one of those things in my Glocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alamo5000
22 December 2016, 11:44
This makes me possibly want to buy a Glock.

0uTkAsT
22 December 2016, 20:05
Fawk yes!!

I need one. NOW.

Aragorn
22 December 2016, 20:49
Ahhhhh yeah. Imma need to try the Glock one.

FortTom
22 December 2016, 20:55
I know aesthetics aren't the be-all end-all, but I don't think I could bring myself to put one of those things in my Glocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Glock had originally put that trigger in back in the 80's and CMC just came out with the "Glock" trigger, would you feel the same, aesthetically? I never, in my life found anything "overly aesthetically pleasing" about an out of the box Glock. I just like them. Anyway, just screwing with you, BC[:D]

I also have a couple of AR's with CMC triggers in them, and can't tell any noticeable difference in the break between them and say a Wilson Combat that cost twice as much in another AR.

If I get notified by Raineer in time to score the Poylymer80 lower, I might seriously consider one of these. Unfortunatly I couldn't expand the "review" enough to get the fuzzy print to come into focus to read much of the review, and couldn't find anything about it on the website, so I'd like to read a full review or several before I get all warm and tingly about them (the CMC/Glock) trigger.

FT[:D]

alamo5000
22 December 2016, 21:19
I think it's possible to spend more on the upgrades for a Glock than you spend on the Glock itself. By the time you're done you have one expensive ass gun. Or am I missing something?

UWone77
22 December 2016, 21:49
I think it's possible to spend more on the upgrades for a Glock than you spend on the Glock itself. By the time you're done you have one expensive ass gun. Or am I missing something?

Cause we never do that with AR's.

alamo5000
22 December 2016, 22:09
Cause we never do that with AR's.

Serious question (not being a smartass or making fun or whatever--I genuinely don't know anything about Glock) but if someone went all out on a Glock... a slide, a trigger, sights, stippling, etc... I am not talking about gold plated stuff, but just in general--about how much would they have in a pistol like that?

I have no doubt that it would be great--no questions there but I am just wondering what the pricing would be relative to say a Sig (which isn't cheap either).

Apparently there is a reason why Glock has so much after market stuff that can be done to them but I've never even explored it much less gotten into it.

I am just wondering what a fully tricked out/custom Glock would run (in total) just for comparison's sake.

Now that we're talking about it I wouldn't be against Glock at all because I see the customization appeal. I could see a Glock coming into the fold under certain circumstances.

FortTom
22 December 2016, 22:25
Yes, easily 2K or more.

alamo5000
22 December 2016, 22:35
Yes, easily 2K or more.

Holy crap that's expensive. But if that's your thing go all in I guess. I've spent way more than that on each of my AR's. I've personally never gotten into the Glock thing because of the ergonomics of the grips to my hand. It's not really that much more complicated than that for me. I just pick them up and it doesn't have that 'feel' for me. Now given some are a bit better than others and there is a larger variety to chose from that I haven't had much experience with. I guess I could window shop some and see what the hub bub is all about... But seriously, I could buy two Sigs for that price of one really tricked out Glock. I imagine if I ever did go the tricked out glock route I would end up being selective about which upgrades to get. That CMC trigger, if it's anything like my AR triggers would be at the very top of that list.

FortTom
22 December 2016, 23:30
Holy crap that's expensive. But if that's your thing go all in I guess. I've spent way more than that on each of my AR's. I've personally never gotten into the Glock thing because of the ergonomics of the grips to my hand. It's not really that much more complicated than that for me. I just pick them up and it doesn't have that 'feel' for me. Now given some are a bit better than others and there is a larger variety to chose from that I haven't had much experience with. I guess I could window shop some and see what the hub bub is all about... But seriously, I could buy two Sigs for that price of one really tricked out Glock. I imagine if I ever did go the tricked out glock route I would end up being selective about which upgrades to get. That CMC trigger, if it's anything like my AR triggers would be at the very top of that list.

Except for a competition model, I couldn't justify spending 2K+ on a glock, like you said, you can get two Sigs for that price. But some folks just like to do it, so what heck, right? I have issues with the grips also. If I get to snag one of the Poylmer80 lowers, that should fix that issue. I do have a 19 and 23 and they fit fine. What cracks me up "bling" Glocks. I'm serious, I've seen some that are so outrageously blinged out, they belong on the cover of a "Gangsta Rap" album cover.

Straight out of the box, I think they're butt ugly. They were designed to be simple, functional and reliable, as well as affordable, not to be pretty. However go to Battle Cocks facebook page and check out what he can do with some stippling. He can turn your Glock from an ugly duckling to a beautiful Swan with both aesthetically appealing and fully functional stippling. He does from reserved even understated, to incredible designs, without getting tacky looking.

Bottom line, with most quality pistols, as with rifles, there's someone out there to manufacture something to fit folks with the deepest pockets, just because. That's the beauty of capitalism.[:D]

UWone77
8 April 2017, 18:22
The CMC GLOCK is NOW available on our webstore! Early next week, we will post which Distributors we will be shipping to. Thank you to everyone for being patient and understanding with us!

http://www.cmctriggers.com/products/glock-trigger/

UWone77
11 April 2017, 02:08