PDA

View Full Version : FALKOR DEFENSE OPTIMUS PDW STOCK

GOST
3 January 2017, 19:28
The Optimus PDW stock is designed to address several deficiencies in the general PDW design. The stock is built on a single guide rod thereby eliminating the cumbersome dual guide rod standard. The Optimus affords the shooter a proper cheek weld, a feature many PDW stocks lack. The Optimus also allows users to use their existing BCG and is compatible with high pressure and anti-tilt designs. Next, a solid tungsten heavy buffer and high performance flat wire spring result in maximum performance for a range of rifle styles including carbine and short barrel rifles and both suppressed or unsuppressed. Not only does the Optimus shorten the overall length of the rifle, but the innovative guide rod ring also incorporates a dual QD end plate to give users a well-balanced point of attachment for a QD single point QD-Sling (sold separately).
Dual QD Attachment End Plate

Eight Position Adjustability

Use Your Own BCG

Single Guide Rod

Fully Collapsed: 5.25-inches

Fully Extended: 10.25-inches

MSRP $450.00

https://falkordefense.com/shop/parts-accessories/optimus-pdw-stock/

fledge
3 January 2017, 21:01
I've been on their waiting list for this since SHOT 2016. When I saw the price tag though...

It's a half inch longer than the BAD Vert stock in the collapsed position. But the LOP is 1.5 inches longer in the extended position. For me, I need that half inch in the collapsed position if I have a PDW stock at all. Others will need that longer LOP.

It's looks solid. Looking forward to reports of real use. But dang, that price...

GOST
3 January 2017, 21:09
It's a little pricey, admission to the cool kids club has went up.

Joelski
4 January 2017, 04:13
It's Falkor. Nothing they make is cheap, however I will give them props for innovating rather than using hot babes to peddle the same ole.

GOST
4 January 2017, 04:39
I don't see a problem with using hot babes.[:D]

BoilerUp
4 January 2017, 07:02
I will give them props for innovating rather than using hot babes to peddle the same ole.

This is, in rhetorical terms, a "false choice". Nothing says you can't be innovative AND use hot babes. ;)

Joelski
5 January 2017, 04:35
This is, in rhetorical terms, a "false choice". Nothing says you can't be innovative AND use hot babes. ;)
True, as long you're being innovative, bring the babes. [;)]

FortTom
5 January 2017, 08:49
It's a little pricey, admission to the cool kids club has went up.

Post of the day!

iflyjets
5 January 2017, 09:33
Expensive, yes. New and innovative, absolutely. Curious to see reviews from people who pay full retail!

Joelski
5 January 2017, 13:35
Expensive, yes. New and innovative, absolutely. Curious to see reviews from people who pay full retail!

People do that??? :shiver: