PDA

View Full Version : WTT - willing to pimp some coating or smiffin for a few things I need.

Axlnut
3 January 2017, 23:39
Gents,

I need some stuff. Discretionary funds are tight at the moment. If you want some coating, perm attach, pistol work - whatever you can think of that I do, I need:

A scout style light. Don't care if it's the streamlight, made from a body and head, whatever. No tape switch or mount required

An optic that fits T1 mounts. Don't care if it's a holoson, PA, beat to shit R1 in silver.. doesn't matter.

Also need a (complete, stripped, just a barrel - whatever) upper for my favorite AR, mine got parted for other projects. If you've got crap kicking around and a big project in mind, hit me up and let's see what we can trade.

Thanks All,

EDIT:

Company owners / reps - this goes for you too. More than willing to trade more substantial work for new stuff

UWone77
4 January 2017, 16:21
What kinda barrel? SS? CHF? Length?

Axlnut
4 January 2017, 19:39
What kinda barrel? SS? CHF? Length?

I'll entertain pretty much anything. This rifle has been so many things, it doesn't matter.

Prefer no M4 profile, prefer melonite or chrome lining, mid or rifle gas. Otherwise, I can just build around it.

If a begger could be a chooser.. lightweight 14.5 or 16" mid length nmelonite/nitride/qpq - whatever the comany call the had ass black stuff..

The lower (M&P) has nice ambi controls and SSA-E, can work well however.

VIPER 237
4 January 2017, 19:56
Hmm I have a cobalt rifle already stripped and sandblasted that I've been trying to figure what to do with.

I have a 16" Faxon 416r SS 1-8 twist mid gas that is QPQ'd, and a factory Aimpoint LRP mount but its missing the screws.

SINNER
4 January 2017, 20:53
Sounds like a perfect match.

Axlnut
4 January 2017, 21:31
Sounds like a perfect match.

I think it does.

Viper - I'll shoot you a PM and we'll get this party started.

Fledge just came through with a nice stripped upper..

At this point, besides the light and optic - let's see if anyone has the rest of my needs for an upper - forend, BCG..

Edit:

UW - if you had a barrel in mind, I would still entertain it, I have a feeling I'll need more in the future, or a customer will.

Slippers
4 January 2017, 21:52
You need a Scout light (or clone)? Would love to have a small few parts cerakoted, if you're game.

Axlnut
4 January 2017, 21:58
You need a Scout light (or clone)? Would love to have a small few parts cerakoted, if you're game.

Yes I do - am not only game, but kind of had you in mind when I edited to include company owners and reps ;-)

Would love to have one of your setups. It will make it's way into a lot of photos.