PDA

View Full Version : Primary Weapon Systems PWS MK1 MOD 2 STRIPPED LOWER- BLEM

GOST
17 February 2017, 14:03

DESCRIPTION

MK1 MOD2 forged 7075 ambidextrous lower weighs 7oz, and features integrated trigger guard, flared magwell, upper receiver tensioning adjustment screw, left-side magazine release w/retention screw, right-side bolt release w/retention screw, spring and through-rod.

Technical Specs

7oz in weight
Forged 7075 aluminum – fully ambidextrous
Integrated trigger guard & flared magwell
Upper receiver tensioning adjustment screw
Left-side magazine release w/retention screw
Right-side bolt release w/retention screw, spring & through-rod
Limited lifetime warranty

Small cosmetic blems such as machining marks, coating bubbles, dents and dings, etc. None of these blems will impact functionality in any way. Comes with proprietary parts only.

MSRP $185.00

https://primaryweapons.com/store/product/mk1-mod-2-stripped-lower-blem/

GOST
17 February 2017, 14:09
On the plus side at least this almost $200 lower has a disclaimer that it's a blem.[BD]

Joelski
17 February 2017, 14:54
Mine was $209 all-told.

It seemed like a Govt. ploy saying the first run was made using an old milling program. Yeah, and they were made however long ago and blemmed out of the rifle line...

I just wish they'd sell a stripped upper so I can afford to be in the club. It can be blems too. :)

Default.mp3
17 February 2017, 15:33
I just wish they'd sell a stripped upper so I can afford to be in the club. It can be blems too. :)Does this not count: http://bootleginc.com/product/bootleg-upper-receiver/

fledge
17 February 2017, 15:46
I think Joel refers to KAC stripped uppers.

Joelski
17 February 2017, 19:33
Yeah, Im thinking Gost set that up. The $150 price tag musta been a SHOT show only deal.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

fledge
17 February 2017, 21:02
It was shot show only.

As for this PWS lower, do they sell stripped ones that are unblemished? I've never seen them available. This is blem is a good deal.

Aragorn
19 February 2017, 09:33
It was shot show only.

As for this PWS lower, do they sell stripped ones that are unblemished? I've never seen them available. This is blem is a good deal.

Yes but you have to call to order.