PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Armament Corporation Schwag

Army Chief
22 March 2009, 00:36
Made a quick inquiry yesterday about one of the rarely-seen-in-the-wild AAC t-shirts, and was informed by Lynsey that the schwag sections of the AAC site (http://advanced-armament.com/clothing.asp) (currently listed as "in production") are finally expected to go live this week.

A trivial piece of news, perhaps, but for those with an interest in the company and their products -- but who wanted to stop short of having the AAC logo tattooed somewhere on their body -- this might be cause for a quick to-do list entry.

Now, if we could only get Magpul to post their 2009 catalog ...

AC

Policetacteam
22 March 2009, 02:12
That's good to know! I get tired of constantly checking just to see the "still under construction". I wonder how long?

Titleist
22 March 2009, 10:50
Mike Mers @ AAC has been working on those sections for a stupidly long length of time, good to see it'll finally be up.

My AAC/TAD Gear Jacket will be showing up this week. But more schwage aint a bad thing.

Venom
22 March 2009, 12:00
AC, that's what they said last week aswell ;)

I guess we'll just have to wait and be surprised

Army Chief
15 May 2009, 01:25
We're almost two months after-the-fact, but it looks like the AAC update/redesign has finally been posted.

Of course, I still have yet to see a Magpul 2009 catalog ...

AC

Stickman
29 May 2009, 07:22
I'll check with Magpul and see if I can get a 2009 PDF of the catalog. I gave my last hard copies away, including my personal one.

If you don't have the 2009 AAC catalog, thats another great one. ;)