Thread: CZ Shadow 2

Downloads
    Uploads

CZ Shadow 2

The newest member if my collection, and first (probably not last) CZ... the Shadow 2

33636839782_6a639142ee_c.jpg

First mag full out of the box (@ 7y)...

33394305660_8472f71c31_c.jpg

Two mags worth, rapid fire (@ 10y)...

32966064393_b25b592a17_c.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been waiting since late last year for those to come to the states. Wondering how much longer it'll take for it to be put on the production list.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Been waiting since late last year for those to come to the states. Wondering how much longer it'll take for it to be put on the production list.
    Not sure how many were in this batch, but several outlets seem to have (or had) them... but I think it might still be a while before they make the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that CZ Customs got in several hundred not sure about other shops, shouldn't take long to get to the 2,000. Don't know if CZ has submitted their letter yet. The Stock III made the list fairly quick, maybe it'll make the next annual list.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine came from CZC... hopefully CZ is figuring out their supply/import chain...