Downloads
    Uploads

Honey Badger by Q Pre-Order

Name:  IMG_1795.PNG
Views: 6680
Size:  258.5 KB

At first glance, The Honey Badger™ by Q appears to be the same as the original. Q focused on taking the iconic ‘Badger to the next level and improved upon every technical aspect of the first-generation design. From the gas system to the trigger, and telescoping stock – HB 2.0 does not disappoint. And this one will make it to your dealer.

SPECS

WEIGHT – 5 lbs. 4 oz. with Silencer (7IN w/ no Silencer)
    CONFIGURATIONS
    7IN: 300 BLK
    7IN with Honey Badger Silencer: 300 BLK
    16IN: 300 BLK
    16IN: 5.56 Nato
    SILENCER OPTION: Honey Badger Silencer (sold only w/rifle platform)
    Optic not included

SUBMISSION FOR PRE-ORDER FORMS WILL OPEN ON THE WEBSITE TUESDAY APRIL 4 AT 8AM EST

http://liveqordie.com/product/rifles...y-badger-by-q/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how many break their "no NFA till the HPA" promise to jump on this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know but it's a pretty gun.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    So is the 7" gun a 2-stamp gun? I ask, because I'm not sure why you'd ever shoot it with the can off, lest you end up blowing your hands apart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's so many colors, I thought it was a SCAR at first...

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    So is the 7" gun a 2-stamp gun? I ask, because I'm not sure why you'd ever shoot it with the can off, lest you end up blowing your hands apart.
    Duh! Mondays suck.
    Last edited by Joelski; 3 April 2017 at 15:44.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The extra $600 would be for the can, and that makes sense. I was just wondering if you order the suppressed gun, is it pinned or a two-stamp gun? I'm guessing two-stamps, but was curious if it was pinned or not, given the design.

ETA: now that I look at the picture again, I'm not even sure it's 16" with the can, so maybe it doesn't matter and that's my answer. But sometimes cameras lie and make it look like muzzle devices are put on out-of-time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I swore off NFA stuff forever, just too much hassle for my interest level, but yes, I'd like to know the answer to that question too.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I swore off NFA stuff forever, just too much hassle for my interest level, but yes, I'd like to know the answer to that question too.

FT
    So whatcha gonna do FT? Put a Blade on it and a fake can to avoid all the stamps?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So whatcha gonna do FT? Put a Blade on it and a fake can to avoid all the stamps?
    Well...no. I just suppose that I wouldn't purchase one for myself. Nothing personal. I have only a few places where I can shoot now, the outdoor range or the indoor range. So the scenario goes (hypothetical) that the guy to the left, and the guy to the right are blazin their AK's and AR's, while I stand between them in my lane wearing muffs and plugs to help subdue the ass beating I'm taking from the muzzle blast to the left and right, while shooting a suppressed weapon? (Oh the irony..) I like SBR's, and they are very useful in a practical sense, unless you want to get rid of it, or the suppressed rifle.

Besides, I don't think I bemoaned anyone else buying or building these types of weapons. In fact, more power to them, if that's what they want, I just stated that I was curious about how many stamps would be required to own that weapon. As did the poster before me.

My distaste with jumping through all the hoops to buy or sell one offsets the value of having it for my particular circumstances. Is the thing cool? Hell yes! If I didn't have to go through all of the BS to get one would I feel differently - probably. I'm the only avid shooter in my family, I don't even know how to transfer all of the guns I do have, should I die suddenly, or to even who. I certainly wouldn't want to lay some NFA stuff on someone else, with no idea how to dispose of it or legally posses it. (Which might make a morbid but interesting thread in itself).

So sadly, I have to watch all the cool kids play with theirs, while I tool around with the boring non-stamp stuff.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 3 April 2017 at 22:23.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoever put that rifle together has got to be color blind. Egads!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it cool and well engineered? I'm sure. Do I want one? Yes, but I won't buy one. To me it feels a few years late. It seems like everyone is releasing a PDW style 300blk.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Is it cool and well engineered? I'm sure. Do I want one? Yes, but I won't buy one. To me it feels a few years late. It seems like everyone is releasing a PDW style 300blk.
    You pretty much summed it up the best. When the Honey badger was first hinted, it was unique. Now if you want to do a PDW, there are so many more options.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Whoever put that rifle together has got to be color blind. Egads!
    Ha..ha..Lol.. I was wondering about that, was it just a bad picture or is it actually 5 different colors...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Well...no. I just suppose that I wouldn't purchase one for myself. Nothing personal. I have only a few places where I can shoot now, the outdoor range or the indoor range. So the scenario goes (hypothetical) that the guy to the left, and the guy to the right are blazin their AK's and AR's, while I stand between them in my lane wearing muffs and plugs to help subdue the ass beating I'm taking from the muzzle blast to the left and right, while shooting a suppressed weapon? (Oh the irony..) I like SBR's, and they are very useful in a practical sense, unless you want to get rid of it, or the suppressed rifle.

Besides, I don't think I bemoaned anyone else buying or building these types of weapons. In fact, more power to them, if that's what they want, I just stated that I was curious about how many stamps would be required to own that weapon. As did the poster before me.

My distaste with jumping through all the hoops to buy or sell one offsets the value of having it for my particular circumstances. Is the thing cool? Hell yes! If I didn't have to go through all of the BS to get one would I feel differently - probably. I'm the only avid shooter in my family, I don't even know how to transfer all of the guns I do have, should I die suddenly, or to even who. I certainly wouldn't want to lay some NFA stuff on someone else, with no idea how to dispose of it or legally posses it. (Which might make a morbid but interesting thread in itself).

So sadly, I have to watch all the cool kids play with theirs, while I tool around with the boring non-stamp stuff.

FT
    You will have come shoot mine this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk