Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well dang it. I hate getting a lot of good advice and basically just doing whatever. I will say that my MLok experimence wasn't that deep. I have LaRue Tactical quad rails HANDGUARDS on all my AR'a Cept the Centurion C4.
    But I really wanted to cut weight down and I did. My DMR comes in just under 13.5 lbs whereas my SPR with the same optic weighed 14.4.
    I did decide to go with the SLR MLOK. Mainly because I have not had bad experiences with MLok. In fact I don't see what the big todo is, my Troy VTAC rails were mlokish before MLok was cool. I never had any issues attaching mounts on whatever. In fact I may see if I can use a VTAC picatinny attachment. That would alleviate the whole spinning nut issue Sinner experiences. I do have a keymo on a lightweight build but went keymod this time around. Becaus everybody knows keymod is gonna die...
    I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :jester:
    There were some great suggestions, I had sent back the first SLR rail I got and had the 2nd one was already shipped.
    Here it is though for what it's worth. Perfect functioning right out of the gate. Perfect cycling, function, extraction. I could not be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I so wanted the CMR in 14" always out of stock on theur site and i can't find it to save my life. Missed the battle ax bless and I'm kicking myself for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I so wanted the CMR in 14" always out of stock on theur site and i can't find it to save my life. Missed the battle ax bless and I'm kicking myself for it
    In 762?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    In 762?
    Ya the 762 version. Man reading my post over I need to check my auto correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya the 762 version. Man reading my post over I need to check my auto correct.
    Missed the battle ax bless and I'm kicking myself for it
    I would agree wholeheartedly, especially since I do the same thing. lol

What exactly did you mean? I was thinking man, I had a Troy Battle Axe and gave that thing away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    On centurions site they only list the 308 CMR in battle ax. I missed it around Christmas time. Called when I had the money and they said they would be restocked in a few weeks. That was 3 months ago, can't find a 14" anywhere

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha. I've hit their site up off and on and about a year and 1/2. I did that "notify me when back on stock" but no joy.
    I do wonder if their GB is the only one that can be used because I will use an adjustable gas block and the Centurion is a standard non-adj. do you know if the SLR Sentry 7 will fit under the CMR hand guard? I ask because of that statement that they make saying you should only use their gas block due to minimal height on their hand guards

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Gotcha. I've hit their site up off and on and about a year and 1/2. I did that "notify me when back on stock" but no joy.
    I do wonder if their GB is the only one that can be used because I will use an adjustable gas block and the Centurion is a standard non-adj. do you know if the SLR Sentry 7 will fit under the CMR hand guard? I ask because of that statement that they make saying you should only use their gas block due to minimal height on their hand guards

The Sentry 7 set screw block will fit. Also Odin works adjustable gb will too. That's is the one I have on my upper.

I was also goin to suggest SMOS 308 Handguard

https://www.smosarms.com/collections...nt=37757251847

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sentry 7 will fit? The inner diameter of the cmr is stated to be 1.25" and the sentry 7 is 1.40" tall.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sentry 7 will fit? The inner diameter of the cmr is stated to be 1.25" and the sentry 7 is 1.40" tall.
    The ID measurement doesn't include the channel for the gas tube at the top.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Son of a.... I had a regular GB pinned thinking it wouldn't fit . Plus they said at centurion it wouldn't. Oh well. Thank you Slippers. I have a BA barrel and they told me they don't recommend an adjustable GB anyhow. Maybe I'll just build another upper haha. Just waiting for the CMR to be restocked at this point.
    Last edited by Tyrannosaur; 19 April 2017 at 07:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those interested. I just exchanged emails with Centurion arms, there was an issue with the battle Ax logo. The logo may not be the same but is acceptable. So everyone knows there as of right now are 24 available battle ax blem 14" CMR rails available. There were 25... one is mine. They're $210 plus shipping which is a steel

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those interested. I just exchanged emails with Centurion arms, there was an issue with the battle Ax logo. The logo may not be the same but is acceptable. So everyone knows there as of right now are 24 available battle ax blem 14" CMR rails available. There were 25... one is mine. They're $210 plus shipping which is a steel
    308, high profile DPMS?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    308, high profile DPMS?

That's the one...

Downloads
    Uploads