Downloads
    Uploads

Shoutout to Aragorn

Just wanted to tip my hat to Aragorn for the awesome deal on the G19. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Everything showed up as described with no issues, he had some personal business that held up shipping, but stayed in touch, and everything worked out. Thanks again bud, she's gone to a good home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aragorn is a baller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

You should see him carry a sword.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So KW,

What are the plans for the Glock?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So KW,

What are the plans for the Glock?
    Well, I shot 2 mags through it shortly after it arrived just to get a feel for it, I was on the road for work last week and intended to carry it for the trip. It worked out well, the raven concealment holster became my favorite almost immediately.

So, currently I'm going to carry it for awhile and let my gen 3 rest. I have been looking at barrels and pondering stippling. When I decided to purchase this, I was not shopping for a gen 4, but here we are. The trigger feel is indeed different, but not bad considering. I do appreciate the smooth trigger that was swapped in. Also I'm very impressed with how quickly I can make accurate follow up shots with the RMR.

Bottom line, I'm going to shoot it, get well acquainted with it and modify it as needed. Carrying it wasn't real different from the 3rd gen, but with the RMR, even if it was just a mental feeling, it felt like a totally different weapon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

You should see him carry a sword.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    Well, I shot 2 mags through it shortly after it arrived just to get a feel for it, I was on the road for work last week and intended to carry it for the trip. It worked out well, the raven concealment holster became my favorite almost immediately.

So, currently I'm going to carry it for awhile and let my gen 3 rest. I have been looking at barrels and pondering stippling. When I decided to purchase this, I was not shopping for a gen 4, but here we are. The trigger feel is indeed different, but not bad considering. I do appreciate the smooth trigger that was swapped in. Also I'm very impressed with how quickly I can make accurate follow up shots with the RMR.

Bottom line, I'm going to shoot it, get well acquainted with it and modify it as needed. Carrying it wasn't real different from the 3rd gen, but with the RMR, even if it was just a mental feeling, it felt like a totally different weapon.
    Glad you picked that up, I was tempted when the price kept dropping. Thanks for saving me at least a grand.

Raven is one of my favorite holsters. They just make them right, and I just ordered a couple of more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aragorn is a good dude.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    You didn't need my help, you only had $3

I'm very impressed with the holster, I see a couple more in my future...