Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now shoot the damn thing!!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's together....still haven't shot it..lol...( maybe today if I can sneak away) I have my 1-4 pst that I'll probably end up throwing on here but want to pick up a MRO/Sparc AR or such later on.
    Some parts old , used and some new...lol...third time I've changed it around and my oldest receiver.

Mega lower w/ rainier upper
    BA 16" 556 mid
    Fortis 12" REV 2 & hammer CH
    Fail zero BCG
    Lantac dragon
    FCD ABC/R
    Geissele G2S
    Bad safety

Color looks different under different light..was wrong in my other post before it was OD green and titanium I mixed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Allright it's together and running perfect so far, drove up the mtn. For a quick function test/get it on paper. Not a bad shooter so far the g2s is a big improvement over the QMS that was in it before. Started with a C buffer and it was fine but chucking brass , so they in a H and seems damn good, about 3:30-4 ejection.. Might try a H2 I have laying around later. It ate all different kinds of ammo 223/556/reloads.

So quick crude pic of a target shot off the side of my truck at about 65 yards, with regular old 556 LC 55 gr stuff. Decent group and not ideal conditions..I think it will be a decent shooter..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh..and that dragons got a bite, but does it job.