Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've still yet to see an XD ACTUALLY exhibit any of this terrible behavior they are accused of, although I have seen them run with broken parts - I should put a fire retardant suit on, but..

I've only seen them be built better and shoot nicer than their polymer peers...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Anyone getting a Springfield now... after their shenanigans?
    Not only not buying one but I have a barely used green XDM to sell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Not only not buying one but I have a barely used green XDM to sell.
    Yeah.. This is a whole other can of worms. I tend to defend XD's, but I can't defend SA on this BS...

Can we just import them as HS's and drop the price back a few hundred?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Anyone getting a Springfield now... after their shenanigans?
    I really depends. I really really like my XDm, so much I replaced it with an XDm with a threaded barrel for my eventual possession of a can(October?) I would have kept both but, money. And prior to the XDe, I was in the market for a 9mm XDm. I've never had a problem with the XDm, but I never owned an XD either. Anyhow, since they caved to keep their business afloat, they may have screwed the already screwed state of Illinois if this bill passes. I'm sure they could have stood up for themselves, and the rest of the firearms business in the state and threatened to leave the state ala Magpul. But now that time has passed. Both SA and Rock River are stones throw from Iowa, and still close to Wisconsin. And both states carried Trump, so I'd assume they'd love to have them.