Downloads
    Uploads

TRIARC Systems RONIN Dragon BCG

Name:  IMG_1851.JPG
Views: 3760
Size:  488.1 KB

Have you been looking for a BCG to complete your CT50 Dragon rifle? Well look no further, Triarc has got you covered!

Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
    Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
    Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
    Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.

BOLT ASSEMBLY
    The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.

Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel. Carpenter 158 is available for an additional charge.
    Extractor: 4340 Steel , Manganese Phosphate coated
    Extractor Spring: Chrome Silicon Wirestock, Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, and Cryogenic Processed Post Winding
    Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide Formulation. Advantgages: 5-Coil XP spring higher load than OEM springs, 5-Coil XP spring is totally completely reliable for all 5.56 BBL lengths. Extreme duty cycle while maintaining performance specifications. Used with either black extractor spring insert OR CRANE Viton O-Rings. May easily be the only extractor spring needed for the life of your bolt!!
    MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
    HPT: High Pressure Test
    Finish: Gold-TIN

MSRP $299.00

https://triarcsystems.com/product/ronin-dragon-bcg/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    HA! Not sure what's more amusing, your CT50 reference, or that they upcharge for C158 bolts!

Downloads
    Uploads
    BAMF rifle partz yo!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1280x720-data-wallpapers-6-610038.jpg
Views: 2644
Size:  100.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Advantgages: 5-Coil XP spring higher load than OEM springs, 5-Coil XP spring is totally completely reliable for all 5.56 BBL lengths. Extreme duty cycle while maintaining performance specifications. Used with either black extractor spring insert OR CRANE Viton O-Rings. May easily be the only extractor spring needed for the life of your bolt!!

(totally completely reliable) That's one hell of a sales pitch for a spring and O-ring. I am not quite sold yet, please, tell me more...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    HA! Not sure what's more amusing, your CT50 reference, or that they upcharge for C158 bolts!
    I bet he has one.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Their supplier typically does 9310 bolts, so it's more of a low-production item on their line, is my opinion. Their 9310 bolts are just fine though. I know of several with over 50K rounds, and none that have broken.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Their supplier typically does 9310 bolts, so it's more of a low-production item on their line, is my opinion. Their 9310 bolts are just fine though. I know of several with over 50K rounds, and none that have broken.
    Name:  8vwmr9n.png
Views: 2533
Size:  19.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Ronin dragon" sounds like something out of tropic thunder.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    "Ronin dragon" sounds like something out of tropic thunder.
    I'd be down for a Kirk Lazarus BCG.
    flickr
    facebook