Downloads
    Uploads

New Revolution Mod3 Silencer Series

Griffin Armaments’ Revolution Silencer Series brings new to market features and versatility in the pistol silencer class. The Mod 3 Revolution Series silencers are now rated for 7.62x39, 300 BLK supersonic, and 5.56mm for hunting applications.

“We saw the market trending In our direction on our modular silencer concept and we thought it was time to kick it up a notch and get back on top of the dog pile. So we decided to re-engineer the product and improve it with a lot of versatility and some high pressure caliber application.” -Austin, Lead engineer and primary owner of Griffin stated. He continued, “With the HPA losing steam, and silencers continuing to have a tax stamp associated, we wanted to give the customers more usability in the product. Ultimately it would be great if the HPA were to pass in some form, but it doesn’t like it will anytime soon. I think consumers are going to be putting their money into versatile products and we are happy to provide those for them.”

The Mod 3 Revolution Series silencers also now support the Griffin Taper Mount Muzzle Devices for hunting application.

In closing, Austin stated,

“I feel these silencers are great for people who want to buy something fun like a pistol silencer but who might want it to do double duty with centerfire and rimfire hunting applications. There’s more to shooting than staying on the range and dumping magazines and these products cater to the practical outdoorsman just as much as the recreational shooter. More states are hunting legal than ever before and it’s a great time to protect your hearing while enjoying one of America’s oldest traditions.”

Griffins Revolution Line includes :

• REV 9, 9mm 7.6” x 1.375” $795msrp 11.2oz full size, 9.7oz (short)
    SPL: 127db (Full Length) 124db (Short)

• REV 45, 45acp 8.2” x 1.375” $849msrp 12oz full size, 10.5oz (short)
    SPL: 130bd (Full Length) 138.5db (Short)

Features:
    • Modular for length Rev9 7.6” full and 6.1” (short) Rev 45 8.2” full 6.7” (short)
    • Integral 3 Lug interface available (Full stainless construction)
    • Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield interfaces for Taper Mount support
    • RTZ™ (Return to Zero) baffle technology, provides locking assembly
    • 17-4 stainless steel and 7075 aluminum material construction
    • Melonite QPQ, H900 heat treated, and Mil-Spec Type 3 hardcoat anodized
    • Take down tool included
    • Piston included, 1/2x28” with Rev 9 and .578x28” with Rev45
    • End user serviceable

www.GriffinArmament.com

VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9qximlIe5k

Downloads
    Uploads
    Griffin makes awesome stuff. I am glad they upped the pressure ratings. 9mm, 7.62, and 300 BLK supers? That's a great option and a lot of versatility. If they made that thing pressure rated for .308 that would be just insanely good.

That all said I wish the HPA would gain legs but right now it's just not happening.

All of these one size fits all cans though... it's good that they exist. The only one that I have ever used 'multi caliber' is my Revolution 9 which I use on a 9mm and .22LR. On a rifle the diameter and size it is quite effective. That said given my choice I would have a couple cans for each caliber just because I can. When finances allow that will happen, maybe bit by bit, but it will happen.

I just don't really care for all the 41F stuff. If understand correctly 41F is not a law. It was some kind of executive action.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The video on there was very informative BTW. What they mean by 'hunting rated' was clarified.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a Rev45 in jail, SN <900. Is the mod 3 change just the mounting, or is the baffle stack also different?