Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting the JP spring dealie because of the suppressor, not the piston system.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Getting the JP spring dealie because of the suppressor, not the piston system.
    Spring "sproing" was never something that I really understood as a problem after about the first 2 weeks of owning an AR, but to each his own. With a two (or three) position gas block on an op-rod gun running suppressed, the "sproing" seems even less of an issue, but that's me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have owned more than a few piston (LWRC and PWS) rifles. They are excellent rifles and have taken a beaten over time, suppressed and I suppressed. I have never been a fan of slapping on one of those conversions to make a DI rifle a piston rifle. I'd rather buy a gun from a company that specifically engineered the rifle around the piston.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Interesting read, thanks.
    For every Southern boy fourteen years old, not once but whenever he wants it, there is the instant when it’s still not yet two o'clock on that July afternoon in 1863...

William Faulkner, Intruder in the Dust 1948

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I have owned more than a few piston (LWRC and PWS) rifles. They are excellent rifles and have taken a beaten over time, suppressed and I suppressed. I have never been a fan of slapping on one of those conversions to make a DI rifle a piston rifle. I'd rather buy a gun from a company that specifically engineered the rifle around the piston.
    I would agree that the way to go for piston ARs is a factory built one, not a DI conversion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adams has a sale going now to get a Samson Evo EX handguard with it's piston conversion kit. Pretty legit deal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adams has a sale going now to get a Samson Evo EX handguard with it's piston conversion kit. Pretty legit deal if you were going to go that route.
    Last edited by murphy.kenji; 26 May 2017 at 19:48.