Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
FalconSolid,

I realize that we all failed to recommend $100 or under electronic muffs, but it's not because we don't understand that people have priorities, and that also includes personal budgets. I think most of us can at least agree on that much.

I just don't want to see you get a pair of low end muffs, and then realize that they're really not that much better than a pair of $80 standard muffs. Then try them against a pair of premium muffs, and be let down, and also out $100 bucks for the cheaper pair, and will still want better muffs. That's all. I've made similar mistakes like that before. And sometimes I still pick the budget item, and they work beautifully. I don't think so much for electronic muffs though.

I think few others recommended the more wallet friendly versions, because we've all tried different price ranges, and were getting true and measurable value for our money when coughing up the dough for the "premium" electronic muffs. I know for me it was worth the extra cash, and if you can squeeze it out will be well spent, and you'll appreciate the difference. For a much better explanation of what I tried to say, go here: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...589D&FORM=VIRE

Good luck, no matter what you choose to do.

FT
Well said FT.