http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/bad-qrrtp

Features:

Dual Function

Easy Pull Head

CNC Machined

Made in the USA!

Patent Pending

Description:

This pin was designed as a retention device only and to streamline the reloading process by working in-conjunction with devices designed and intended to require the upper be lifted upwards and away from the lower receiver using the front pivot pin as the fulcrum, before the magazine may be removed. This product is not designed and intended as a legal compliance device or product. Battle Arms Development makes no claims or guarantees that this particular product will alone, or in-conjunction with any other device, render any firearm lawful under any State, Federal, or Local laws. If you are purchasing this device to maintain or alter the legal status of your firearm, please consult with an attorney familiar with your local, state, and federal laws. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you understand the above and will hold Battle Arms Development, Inc. and any of its employees, agents, dealers, distributors and affiliates free and harmless from and against any and all losses, penalties, damages, settlements, costs, legal expenses or liabilities of every kind.

Name:  QRRTP Constant Contact promo.jpg
Views: 1118
Size:  36.2 KB
    Name:  qrrtp vertical-01.png
Views: 864
Size:  226.0 KB
    Name:  qrrtp vertical-02.png
Views: 1028
Size:  219.2 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it my lack of coffee, or does that keyway only allow 90 degrees of rotation?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

Solution looking for a non-existent problem.
    For every Southern boy fourteen years old, not once but whenever he wants it, there is the instant when it’s still not yet two o'clock on that July afternoon in 1863...

William Faulkner, Intruder in the Dust 1948

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's for California compliance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the point of the 90 degree rotation, other than making the pin longer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    What's the point of the 90 degree rotation, other than making the pin longer?
    The pin has two slots cut across it. One is straight, which functions like a normal take down pin, allowing you to split the upper and lower. The other slot is the 90 degree twist, which doesn't pull out as far, and leaves the little tab hanging off the end of the pin inside the upper receiver rear lug. The tab allows the upper to separate from the lower enough to unlock the CA magazine release, but won't let you completely separate the receivers.

The two slots are connected so while the pin is inserted in the receivers, you spin it 180 degrees to select whether you want to use it as a normal take down pin or as the CA magazine release doohickey.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see, that's pretty cool then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is pretty could and will help me from having to get rid of my AR pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    Solution looking for a non-existent problem.
    I don't think you understand what this is used for.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb

I know I do, since about 10 minutes after I posted that. Thanks, SINNER, for pointing out my error.

My solution to Kalifornia (PRK) was to put it in the Rear View; had to go back 2 or 3 times, for military duty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    The pin has two slots cut across it. One is straight, which functions like a normal take down pin, allowing you to split the upper and lower. The other slot is the 90 degree twist, which doesn't pull out as far, and leaves the little tab hanging off the end of the pin inside the upper receiver rear lug. The tab allows the upper to separate from the lower enough to unlock the CA magazine release, but won't let you completely separate the receivers.

The two slots are connected so while the pin is inserted in the receivers, you spin it 180 degrees to select whether you want to use it as a normal take down pin or as the CA magazine release doohickey.
    It's kind of funny that innovation in the CA gun law arena is about the only true innovation I've seen in the AR market lately.