Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy M. View Post
    Once the photo is over a year we delete it. So if you file a form over a year from now then we will send you an email to take the photo again.

On the prints those stay on file. One and done.

For form 1's they will go through our site. For someone like yourself that is already in the system it should take less than 2 minutes to do.
    Less than 2 minutes?! I just got a stiffy.

My first order of business right now is to get my dad to create a log in and take the drive over so we can get his prints in the system. The rest is cake.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do all the nfa paperwork at my shop and I see 5320.4's & 5320.23's in my nightmares , i'm a damn human kiosk .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a way to search for kiosks? No powered dealers near me have one. But when I'm on the road, I could find one and get in the system without having to do all the manual prints and mailing, etc, when I purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I do all the nfa paperwork at my shop and I see 5320.4's & 5320.23's in my nightmares , i'm a damn human kiosk .
    My guy does the same thing... minus the prints, which is the biggest part of the suck. They need to figure out a peripheral they can ship to their powered by dealers that don't have the room to house a full-size kiosk. Print scanners aren't that expensive, and SiCo should foot the bill. That's a word-of-mouth home run.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Is there a way to search for kiosks? No powered dealers near me have one. But when I'm on the road, I could find one and get in the system without having to do all the manual prints and mailing, etc, when I purchase.
    Yes easily. Go on Silencer Shop's website and click on any product. Put in a zip code and search. Any of the dealers that have a blue fingerprint logo on them will have a kiosk. I think you are in Colorado right? I put in a zip for Denver and there was a few with kiosks on there. Once you are in the system you can pick any Powered By dealer and go with them.

If you have a trust though all the people on the trust have to go get their prints done too though. As Jeremy said 'one and done'.

Downloads
    Uploads

My experience with Silencer Shop Kiosks

Ah, there's a fingerprint logo! That helps. I overlooked that.

Edit: looks like nearest to me is 3+hrs away. Maybe the paper method isn't so bad...
    Last edited by fledge; 16 June 2017 at 11:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can also just Google "silencer shop kiosks" and the first link will take you to the store search engine (sorted by zip or state).