Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd recommend a hard pass on olight...

They pay for positive reviews and get bad reviews removed from places via threatening legal action...

Why do that if your product is good?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Here’s my line of thought:

If you’re activating the light with your trigger finger, what happens when you want to keep illuminating the threat? For example: my firing hand does NOTHING but fire or stay ready to fire, my support hand does all the work (mag changes, lights, etc)

If you practice activating it with your support hand thumb or something that problem would alleviate itself.
    With the TLR-1, pushing down on the right side lever results in steady-on. Flick downward to activate as I draw, then trigger finger goes back onto the frame above the trigger and stays there. That's how I use it the majority of the time. If I'm using the momentary function, my support thumb pushes downward as needed.

Side note - a lot of coworkers like to do building searches using the "quick flash, glimpse" or whatever method. They spend 30 minutes checking out large buildings, flashing their lights on and off at each doorway, stairwell, hallway, etc. All that flashing on and off screws up what little night vision they have built up. I try to find the light switches first, and turn on all the lights as I go. Defeats the darkness, adds way more light than any flashlight could, and tells me I've already checked a room if we're working a large building.