Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Air Silencers Sandman K

https://deadairsilencers.com/products/sandman-k/

INTRODUCING THE SANDMAN-K.

Sharing all of the features of the Sandman-S and Sandman-L, while adding only 2.9″ to your muzzle.

The K has the class leading solid weld Stellite® baffle core and detachable front cap, just like the rest of our Sandman Series. The exterior is finished in Cerakote® for ultimate durability. Like all of our products, it is backed by a lifetime warranty.

We’re offering the Sandman-K at an introductory price of just $699 MSRP until the Hearing Protection Act moves from committee. Plus, each Sandman-K that ships until that time, will feature a special “HPA” prefixed serial number. This special pricing and unique serial # prefixes will end the day HPA moves out of committee, passing or not, and MSRP will then be $950. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and savings!

SANDMAN-K SPECS

Rating: Multi - Up to .300 Win Mag
    Length: 5.4"
    Weight: 12.8 oz.
    Diameter: 1.5"
    Finish: Cerakote body
    Min. Barrel Length: No restrictions
    Length Added: 2.9in.
    MSRP: Limited time only $699

Name:  Sandman-K-2.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  1.25 MBName:  Sandman-K-3.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  1.22 MBName:  IMG_1011.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  397.3 KBName:  IMG_1003-Edit.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  552.9 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm breaking my promises to wait on buying my next can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do they make anything similar in 9/45?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    Do they make anything similar in 9/45?
    They've got the GHOST that's a modular .45 Can be 6.2" can or a 8.75"

https://deadairsilencers.com/products/ghost-m/

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is one short and light can for .300 win mag.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not want.

Need.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just noticed that Silencer Shop has these for $569, even lower than the intro price.

https://www.silencershop.com/silence...sandman-k.html

This will likely be my next can, but probably not till the end of the year. Hope to see some of you guys have one before then!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just noticed that Silencer Shop has these for $569, even lower than the intro price.

https://www.silencershop.com/silence...sandman-k.html

This will likely be my next can, but probably not till the end of the year. Hope to see some of you guys have one before then!
    I bought one from SS last week. I'll let you know what I think of it in +/-10 months
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    To make up for my Lantac EBCG fiasco with UPS, decided I needed a Sandman K.... and bought one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    To make up for my Lantac EBCG fiasco with UPS, decided I needed a Sandman K.... and bought one.
    Very nice

This will be my first Dead Air can, but I've heard for a long time that their mounting system is arguably the best in the business. I frankly expected Griffin to enter this niche first with something along the lines of a 30SDK, but I'm just excited that there is finally a truly versatile .30-cal K-can being offered.

This new offering has caused quite the internet uproar on a few other forums and social media... I'm still scratching my head why people are so up in arms over the decibel ratings, especially since there's nothing else to directly compare it to for sound performance... the Razor and SOCOM 762 Mini2 are it's closest competitors, and both of them are at least 15% longer and 20% heavier... and there still seems to be a lot of ignorance about the overall performance of an individual suppressor in general, i.e. there's a whole lot more to perceived loudness than a decibel reading anyways. But, the suppressor market seems to be crowded with decibel chasers who are purely after some magical sound ratings. While there's nothing inherently wrong with that, I find it laughable that most of the people calling the Sandman-K "useless" probably own SBRs or pistols and yet can't seem to understand the inherent utility of a short, light package at the expense of a little performance. This also happens to do that while retaining durability and lowering backpressure in a true multi-caliber suppressor with a superb QD system.

I found this picture floating around online. Hard to fathom that this is actually going to be 1/4" shorter and 2oz lighter than an M4SDK

Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."