Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Aaron didn't know you were with Lantac.

I’m super sneaky quiet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the only way to be. Since we have you on the line, what's the ETA on the RPS? And MSRP as well...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post

The ABS won’t be available for anything but the Raven Rifles (or other Lantac complete rifles) and complete upper assemblies which will have the spring as well. The ABS is designed to work with very specific gas port sizes. Most “off the shelf” gas ports are too large for the ABS to tune down and get to short stroke. So, unfortunately we won’t offer it for the masses to throw into all their guns out there. It will do nothing but generate a bunch of mad people who can’t get their 8.5” SBR that’s suppressed with a .100 gas port to short stroke.
    Sounds like a good opportunity to sell ABS/barrel bundles.

I'll keep an eye out for a street price on the complete uppers with the spring.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    That's the only way to be. Since we have you on the line, what's the ETA on the RPS? And MSRP as well...
    10 weeks or so and around $40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    10 weeks or so and around $40.
    What about the black EBCG, any timeframe on those?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
    What about the black EBCG, any timeframe on those?
    The black E-BCGs are for special forces groups and their testing. I don't think we'll ever put out black EBCGs to market in the nitrided form but if there's a big enough demand we could look at it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The black E-BCGs are for special forces groups and their testing. I don't think we'll ever put out black EBCGs to market in the nitrided form but if there's a big enough demand we could look at it.
    Thanks for the reply. Well if one of those SF guys gets tired of one I'll take it haha.

I'm guessing there're no real performance benefit of the nitride over the NiB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Well if one of those SF guys gets tired of one I'll take it haha.

I'm guessing there're no real performance benefit of the nitride over the NiB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beyond looks - not really. The NiB we use is extremely hard, much like Nitriding, but you grain a small amount of friction (rougher) in the action going from NiB to Nitriding. Even that is pretty negligible and wouldn't be noticed when comparing side-by-side.