Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

LA-N15 RAVEN Billet Receiver Set. Available for Pre Order

LA-N15™ Raven™ Billet Receiver Set

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...receiver-set-1

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THE LA-N15 RAVEN BILLET SET

Machined from certified 7075-T6 Aluminum and Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized Class2, Deep Black.
    Our matched billet receiver sets are manufactured to the highest quality standards with excelent fit between parts.

UAR™ Billet Upper:
    The patent pending SMOOTHCAM™ system features a domed head, low friction cam pin and special upper
    receiver that offer ultra smooth operation.
    With its blended cam recess the UAR upper is machined from Billet 7075-T6 certified aluminum and milspec, Type3, Class2, Deep Black, Hardcoat Anodized.
    The UAR™ is a precision machined upper with a special proprietary bore that is ultra smooth with a roughness average in micro inches of 16, as opposed to standard bored or milled uppers that are 32-63, or higher.
    This reduces bolt carrier friction and creates a much smoother operation.
    Barrel nut threads, bore and barrel extension surfaces are all machined in one operation so that they are
    perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel and fixing assembly.
    The cam pin recess has been carefully designed with a smooth surface that flows into the main reciprocation channel.
    This allows our specially designed radial, domed head cam pin to move with the minimum of wear against these internal surfaces.

The CP-R360™ Cam Pin has no moving parts to break or lock up.
    Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 (45RC Approx) its head is polished for a super smooth finish. The cam pins circular head has a single flat face machined into it at the front so that it can be inserted into any bolt carrier without having to remove the gas key.
    Two further flats are machined at 90 degrees to the front face that assist in reducing internal wear to the cam channel.
    The unique domed head allows the cam pin to operate in a completely different position to a traditional pin, with the radius of the head curving away from the receivers internal surface, rather than forming a hard or sharp edge on its upper corner that causes wear.
    Finished in its natural hardened state, copper/brass color.

LA-N15™ Billet Lower Receiver
    Internally flared Magazine well, to assist in loading.
    45 Degree BAD Safety Selector cut.
    Spotface recess to rear Takedown Pin making acess easier.
    Single point cut receiver extension threads.
    Enlarged Mag Button area for easier gloved operation.
    Broach Cut Magwell.
    Made in the USA

Stripped weight for complete set: 1lb.5oz (450g).

MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.

ITAR Notice:
    This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
    Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
    ESTIMATED SHIP DATE

July/August 2017

Name:  lan.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  23.4 KBName:  lan2.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  22.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sharp design! Contemplating rearrangement of capital outlay priorities...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more interested in their adj buffer. Hopefully that'll be available soon too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking, but I'm hangin' for the Radian set.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always been a fan of these Lantac sets. I think I just really like the sharp lines. I'm with fledge as well, would love to see the release of the ABS.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I'm more interested in their adj buffer. Hopefully that'll be available soon too.
    I'm interested in this also

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wondering when the Forged Sets are coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^ Now that I would be interested in.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    ^ Now that I would be interested in.
    I was told roughly after the Billet sets are released. I'm hoping for a decent price point. That's about the only stripped set I'm looking forward to building up some time in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The billets are priced accordingly to other billet sets, maybe a little more than some. Kind of anxious to see what the forged look like. Not a fan of the sharp edges on receiver sets...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a $90 New Frontier lower with a few more aesthetic cuts made. No ambi mag release is a double fail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sinner - If anything the New Frontier set looks like ours. The Raven lower design has been around for 4+ years now. 👍

The forged sets (LA-SF15’s) will follow very closely behind the Raven billet sets. Only a couple more weeks guys.

The ABS won’t be available for anything but the Raven Rifles (or other Lantac complete rifles) and complete upper assemblies which will have the spring as well. The ABS is designed to work with very specific gas port sizes. Most “off the shelf” gas ports are too large for the ABS to tune down and get to short stroke. So, unfortunately we won’t offer it for the masses to throw into all their guns out there. It will do nothing but generate a bunch of mad people who can’t get their 8.5” SBR that’s suppressed with a .100 gas port to short stroke.
    Last edited by AaronP220; 22 June 2017 at 21:20.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaron didn't know you were with Lantac.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Aaron didn't know you were with Lantac.
    For "industry" you're not very "industry"...

he's been there almost a year or so...

We are also personal friends on FB so I've known for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not even slightly industry.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa