Downloads
    Uploads

Silencer Shop Now Offers Form 1's

Silencer Shop is proud to announce that we are now processing Form 1's for customers. Incredibility simple to use with only a few steps you can submit a Form 1 for a SBR, SBS, AOW, or homemade silencer in less than 5 minutes.

An ATF Form 1 is the form to fill out if you are intending to create your own NFA Item. For most of us, that means transforming an existing AR lower receiver into a "Short Barreled Rifle." This form can also be used if you are creating a Short Barreled Shotgun or intending to create your own silencer at home.

To file a Form 1 through Silencer Shop, the process is simple. If you already have a customer account with us and we have all of your registration information, all you need to do is:

1.Purchase an "ATF Form 1 Service" for each item you intend to Form 1

◦Don't forget to purchase a Tax Stamp as well

2.Follow the link in the email you receive to fill out your firearm details

◦You will receive this email within moments of your order confirmation

3.Submit the firearm you just entered to our ATF review staff

◦After you have entered your firearm details, you will need to confirm that is the correct selection by clicking the "submit" button

4.Sign your completed Form 1 after it has been reviewed via an automatic DocuSign email

◦Our ATF compliance staff will look over your order and make sure everything looks good before we send it to you to sign. You are still responsible for the accuracy of the information entered.

If you have never purchased a silencer through our Powered By Silencer Shop program, you'll need to submit your fingerprints, passport photo, etc.. Lucky for you, we've got a super simple process for doing this. Check out our How To Buy A Silencer page for details on our SID Kiosk system and Mobile App!
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now you need to add engraving services. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Silencer Shop Now Offers Form 1's

Glad to see this. $35 is worth avoiding all the paper and to have everything double-checked.

Now to get my fellow trustees to find a SS kiosk 3hrs away...

ETA: is there a way to get fingerprints into the SS system without a kiosk? Like mailing the original fingerprint card for scanning??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or they can send in paper prints and we can scan them into the system.
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's, Rugged, SIG, SureFire, Tactical Solutions,Thunder Beast, YHM
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am one step away (well two) from being up and running. I gotta take my dad down (30 miles away) and get his prints. After that I can help him take a selfie.

It's good to know that manual prints can be digitized. That is going to help a lot of people, especially for those people wanting to get more than one NFA item. It's a one time cost to do manual prints ($20 bucks here) per person but in the grand scheme of things that's not a big deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jeremy,

here is another question (comment) for you to address. Each of the individuals on the trust must have their own login at SS website.

But those registered email addresses/logins... how will they be connected to the 'parent' trust? Should we just call or can they be attached online?

For example how will my dad's email address and prints and such be associated with the trust already on file?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great timing for me. I just completed my first Form 4 through SS, so now I think I'll throw a Form 1 in, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    This is great timing for me. I just completed my first Form 4 through SS, so now I think I'll throw a Form 1 in, too.
    How did you do yours? Individual? Trust? Did you use the kiosk?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    How did you do yours? Individual? Trust? Did you use the kiosk?
    Silver Trust from NW Gun Law Group, purchased Griffin Revolution 9 online. Used a kiosk at a LGS that is two miles from the office for prints but did everything else from my computer at home.

Edit: Just purchased a Form 1 service to SBR my Sig MPX. Hopefully I'll get the can and the SBR stamps back close together and then I can make the thing usable.
    Last edited by BoilerUp; 20 June 2017 at 20:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Silver Trust from NW Gun Law Group, purchased Griffin Revolution 9 online. Used a kiosk at a LGS that is two miles from the office for prints but did everything else from my computer at home.

Edit: Just purchased a Form 1 service to SBR my Sig MPX. Hopefully I'll get the can and the SBR stamps back close together and then I can make the thing usable.
    Woo hoo!! That sounds awesome!

I know my form 1 came back way faster than any of my form 4s. In that case it will still be a lot of fun. Post 41F I have no idea how long form 1s take anymore. I think everyone is still adjusting, even the ATF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Jeremy,

here is another question (comment) for you to address. Each of the individuals on the trust must have their own login at SS website.

But those registered email addresses/logins... how will they be connected to the 'parent' trust? Should we just call or can they be attached online?

For example how will my dad's email address and prints and such be associated with the trust already on file?
    When you go to a kiosk or fill your information out online it asks your trustees names and emails. We link them to the account that way.
    Silencer Shop
    www.silencershop.com
    512-931-4556