Downloads
    Uploads

HPA gets some help!

Baby steps... We were told the best chance was to get this rolled into a bundle of bills and now it's part of the omnibus bill named the SHARE act. Read on:

The Hearing Protection Act has reportedly been attached to the SHARE Act. The SHARE Act addresses a wide range range of topics, which makes it an omnibus bill.

Some of the topics covered:

Fishing Protection
    Target Practice
    Self-defense on recreational lands
    Recreational fishing, hunting and shooting.
    Farmer and hunter protection
    Migratory game birds
    Archery
    Interstate transportation of firearms or ammunition
    The act also protects shotguns, shotgun shells, and large caliber rifles from arbitrary classification as “destructive devices'”

The SHARE is maybe the largest piece of legislation to address sportsmen since the Federal Firearms Act of 1968. It would potentially undo decades of anti-gun laws and agendas.

President Trump has told voters that gun owners would have a friend in the White House. If this bill is passed, hopefully he will sign it. With the GOP controlling both houses, we have to strike while the metal is hot. We have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to abolish decades of archaic laws.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it gets rolled in and attached to something else is the only way I think this thing could go. I'm still not entirely counting it out but there is a lot of noise up there and tons of distraction. Health care, taxes, they have a lot on their plates. On the other hand the noise can be good for us. If they pass obamacare repeal and then 2 days later pass some big other bill that has the HPA attached... it won't be front page news. That said I don't know of any single substantial bill that has been put through congress at all yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something's better than nothing. We already know nobody reads shit of these actual bills.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may work.

This may not work.

We know how these bills have a habit of getting gutted or getting bullshit fluff added to them which creates a crap bill.

Would love to see this happen.

I'd be the first person waiting for my FFL to open on the day it's law, believe me.