Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    You haven't been on Granite Ridge Outfitters or Schuyler Arms, have you? Deeply discounted Aero Precision and Ballistic Advantage products available between the two.
    Was going to say the same - and Monmouth Reloading, they have these Gen 2 receivers on sale for $99 assembled. Still not worth it IMO when you can get the standard Gen 1 upper assembled for $55. They also have all Ballistic Advantage barrels 30% off right now.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    You haven't been on Granite Ridge Outfitters or Schuyler Arms, have you? Deeply discounted Aero Precision and Ballistic Advantage products available between the two.
    Welcome to WEVO. And sarcasm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Was going to say the same - and Monmouth Reloading, they have these Gen 2 receivers on sale for $99 assembled. Still not worth it IMO when you can get the standard Gen 1 upper assembled for $55. They also have all Ballistic Advantage barrels 30% off right now.
    If you guys didn't know... Boilerup is the resident Aero fan boy. He was obviously kidding that Aero never goes on sale.

Thompson, I don't think anyone buys Aero at full retail, so the MSRP's are slightly misleading.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If you guys didn't know... Boilerup is the resident Aero fan boy. He was obviously kidding that Aero never goes on sale.

Thompson, I don't think anyone buys Aero at full retail, so the MSRP's are slightly misleading.
    I like Aero stuff too. Does that make me one of the cool kids? I'm sitting in my recliner, drinking beer, in my underwear, and celebrating the 4th. So picture that!
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I like Aero stuff too. Does that make me one of the cool kids? I'm sitting in my recliner, drinking beer, in my underwear, and celebrating the 4th. So picture that!
    Murca!

I figure if Rainier Arms is selling Aero stuff, it must be OK. Then again, they don't keep any in the display cabinets up front, you have to ask for it so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking upper...im sure after awhile and on sales these will be plus or minus a 100 bux at the going market rate