"I don't care what their plan is, I am going to execute my plan on them."

Summary
I have taken numerous classes with Bill and while I have a good bit of experience dealing with the topic of Integrated Combatives, but hands on training is always the best to perfect competence and proficiency. This was most definitely not a pistol-only class, even though it did have a very good explanation of how to employ the pistol as a tool. Those who carry a pistol should understand that a pistol, most often, is not the only tool they should have in their toolbox. Being able get hands on, using simple concepts of strikes and proper mental development to produce tactically superior actions is often the best method of overcoming adversaries. I knew that going into this class I would have to work diligently at refining my personal knowledge and application of integrated combatives. The pace of this class was higher paced that the Responsible Armed Citizen Class, but all the topics were extremely important and Bill's progression of teaching/installing the concepts were very smooth and thorough.
Read the full AAR here -> http://www.vdmsr.com/2017/06/aar-int...mtac-bill.html