Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac LA-SF15 Forged Receiver Set

Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    10 weeks or so and around $40.
    Thank you Sir! Good price BTW. Could you throw out a guesstimate ETA on the forged sets? I wont hold you to it...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
    What about the black EBCG, any timeframe on those?
    Right now the black E-BCGs are limited to SF groups and their testing. We likely won't release black E-BCGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Thank you Sir! Good price BTW. Could you throw out a guesstimate ETA on the forged sets? I wont hold you to it...
    I'm fixing to turn the pre-order for you guys. DM me for a special discount code.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac LA-SF15 Forged Receiver Set

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...d-receiver-set

LA-SF15™ USR Forged Receiver Set
    PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THE LA-SF15 USR FORGED SET

LanTac™ LA-SF15 Forged Receiver Set
    Precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings and Type3 hardcoat Anodized, Class2 deep black.
    Our forged receiver set is packed with 'above milspec' features that makes it the ideal choice for shooters looking for an enhanced configuration while retaining
    a traditional look.

The lower receiver has a spot face cut to the takedown area allowing easier removal of the rear pin.
    The magwell is internally flared allowing for faster and more accurate seating of the magazine during high stress reloads.
    The USR (Upper Standard Receiver) receiver features a raised pad behind the front lug to facilitate a tighter receiver fit.
    The barrel extension bore is smaller in diamter than the mil specification so that barrel fit is much tighter, increasing accuracy in the final assembly.
    Bore, threads, Picatinny rail & front receiver face are all machined in one operation meaning that the highest concentricity and perpendicularity are maintained.
    M4 feedramp cuts as standard.
    Manufactured in the USA from certified aluminum alloy.

MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.

ITAR Notice:
    This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
    Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
    ESTIMATED SHIP DATE

July/August 2017

Name:  779f07_d1e224049f404204b5fd16773c9e5485-mv2_d_3528_3144_s_4_2.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  39.4 KBName:  779f07_c243241eb2214043a53286cd89c3fa05-mv2_d_3528_3144_s_4_2.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  38.5 KBName:  779f07_0b4b283fe996488c8281201296632408-mv2_d_3528_3144_s_4_2.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  38.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn! Not even 24 hours later and not only did you answer my question but they are even for sale! That's some kind of land speed record right there. And I even started a thread about it to, that I don't remember doing... UW, your almost as sneaky as Aaron. Thanks guys!!!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Damn! Not even 24 hours later and not only did you answer my question but they are even for sale! That's some kind of land speed record right there. And I even started a thread about it to, that I don't remember doing... UW, your almost as sneaky as Aaron. Thanks guys!!!
    We aim to please!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next receiver set purchase I make will be this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    These are clean. These are on the short list!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now available at Rainier Arms. Apex price is pretty good also.

https://www.rainierarms.com/lantac-s...per-lower-set/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I said no more AR's, but I did tear down an existing Seekins build to accommodate this. Will build it up like a wannabe Raven as close as possible.

Name:  5S3A5864.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  778.0 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    A taxi cab confession.

I picked up a set too. Will follow your build so I can copy it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    A taxi cab confession.

I picked up a set too. Will follow your build so I can copy it.
    Yeah if only Aaron could get us buffer setups... but I'm sure UPS would just jack them too.

So far I scraped up an extra Raptor from the build I tore down, and bought a 5.56 EBCG, and some MBUS's. I also pulled off a Lantac trigger from another gun. I plan to go with the Raven 14.5 barrel when they're avail to go with their 13.5" handguard. I'll do a Dragon in the ASR flavor when they're released.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you happen to figure out the secret handshake for the buffer, get two. I'd happily pay to cover all costs and a six pack.

I like that direction for the build. The muzzle device is questionable for me. I'll probably use a dead air version since the sandman K would be ideal for this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They must employ marketing geniuses to get that kind of coin for a generic forged lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW, how do you like those over sized TD pins? Did those come with it?