Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Maybe I am missing it but I don't see where they include the gas block and tube. It just tells the specs about them.
    You just have to add them to the cart separately. If you search “Lantac” at the top of the site, you’ll find it.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any one have any other pictures of the receiver set together?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Completed or just fitted?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any and all pics are appreciated. I'm building a rifle focused on fit and finish and was going to go with MEGA or Rainier lower with their A4 upper because I hear those are second to none with fit and finish, but the release of these has made me wonder if these will meet the same standards. UW's post tell me there's no chance for wobble, now just worried about any gap in between upper/lower and if these have the deep black finish found on higher end receivers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, the lantac set is solid. But if you want that dark anodizing like Mega, you should grab a mega. Rainier and Mega are the only anodize I’ve seen like that. It’s feels like Teflon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure anyone else other than fledge and I own one here.

Lantac is nice, but finish on the forged set is just middle of the road for me. It's not a deep black, looks more graphite to me. Mega still has the best finish on the market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What your talking about is a Type 3 hardcoat anodized finish that has a clear coat applied. Mega and Hodge use it that I know for sure. My KAC lowers have a type negative .375 shithole/we got it for free finish on it. Big difference between some brands. Nothing wrong with a smidge of play in the upper and lower, I wouldn't be to OCD about it. Makes taking it apart in the field a lot easier.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    What your talking about is a Type 3 hardcoat anodized finish that has a clear coat applied. Mega and Hodge use it that I know for sure. My KAC lowers have a type negative .375 shithole/we got it for free finish on it. Big difference between some brands. Nothing wrong with a smidge of play in the upper and lower, I wouldn't be to OCD about it. Makes taking it apart in the field a lot easier.
    100% agree with this.

Upper/Lower fitment have nothing to do with accuracy or anything else, just for the OCD crowd. I've had my share of upper and lowers that were so tight it needed a rubber hammer and a punch everytime it needed to be taken apart. I would take semi-loose upper and lower any day over a tight one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My umbrella forged SBR has the worst play out off all the sets i've ever played with. It usually doesn't bother me but thats where my OCD kicks in. Looking back I wouldn't have SBR'd it but it is what it is..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not sure anyone else other than fledge and I own one here.

Lantac is nice, but finish on the forged set is just middle of the road for me. It's not a deep black, looks more graphite to me. Mega still has the best finish on the market.
    And I agree as well. Megas sets aren't clear coated. They're "bright dipped" (in an acid solution that they've figured out ) and that's why they have the glossy shine to them that looks really nice. Our forged anodizing, actually, all of our anodizing isn't where i would like it to be. We've a new supplier that does an excellent job and has a very good name with a very big Oregon based company. So, very soon all of our anodizing will be MUCH better than it is. It's something that's bugged me for quite some time.

Also, Lantac has always been a fan of WEVO, even with a limited presence. If you guys want to go a group buy on a specific product let me know how many people want in on it and I can working on group pricing for you guys. Just bug me. LOL. I can't check every post but if you DM me I get a direct Eemail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaronp220 any plans on releasing a .308 barrel to go with the E Bcg?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post

Also, Lantac has always been a fan of WEVO, even with a limited presence. If you guys want to go a group buy on a specific product let me know how many people want in on it and I can working on group pricing for you guys. Just bug me. LOL. I can't check every post but if you DM me I get a direct Eemail.
    Nice! I'm sure we will bicker and be unable to agree on what to get a group buy going on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isn’t that the truth.

A black Lantac bcg may get some traction. Or buffer system. Both because of their unobtanium status.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What about ONYX?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa