Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Nice! I'm sure we will bicker and be unable to agree on what to get a group buy going on.
    Now that's friggen funny! True too. What are the odds that we can all even agree to one product? I need a 16" barrel...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    And I agree as well. Megas sets aren't clear coated. They're "bright dipped" (in an acid solution that they've figured out ) and that's why they have the glossy shine to them that looks really nice. Our forged anodizing, actually, all of our anodizing isn't where i would like it to be. We've a new supplier that does an excellent job and has a very good name with a very big Oregon based company. So, very soon all of our anodizing will be MUCH better than it is. It's something that's bugged me for quite some time.

Also, Lantac has always been a fan of WEVO, even with a limited presence. If you guys want to go a group buy on a specific product let me know how many people want in on it and I can working on group pricing for you guys. Just bug me. LOL. I can't check every post but if you DM me I get a direct Eemail.
    Thanks for the clarification! Just learned something new... https://www.pioneermetal.com/anodizi...hes/bright-dip
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    What about ONYX?
    I’d do that. Start with something small.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Onyx is a new receiver set. That end plate is the RPS and it will be out soon. Look beyond that end plate and you’ll see something different than your typical 556 AR.

Black E-BCGs are out there, but they’re hard to get a hold of. 308s will be something we explore in 2018.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed the one or more posts at the beginning of this thread.

I’m looking for that pic of the lantac rifle in the dark camo with bronze. I can’t find it on the IG page nor in any threads here. But I remember seeing it. Was it deleted?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    And I agree as well. Megas sets aren't clear coated. They're "bright dipped" (in an acid solution that they've figured out ) and that's why they have the glossy shine to them that looks really nice. Our forged anodizing, actually, all of our anodizing isn't where i would like it to be. We've a new supplier that does an excellent job and has a very good name with a very big Oregon based company. So, very soon all of our anodizing will be MUCH better than it is. It's something that's bugged me for quite some time.

Also, Lantac has always been a fan of WEVO, even with a limited presence. If you guys want to go a group buy on a specific product let me know how many people want in on it and I can working on group pricing for you guys. Just bug me. LOL. I can't check every post but if you DM me I get a direct Eemail.
    Count me in. I need some Lantac goodness!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good place to start for a group buy.

I’ve used the PWS version. Not a fan. The RPS look more promising.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Good place to start for a group buy.

I’ve used the PWS version. Not a fan. The RPS look more promising.

In for it if we get this going.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I noticed the one or more posts at the beginning of this thread.

I’m looking for that pic of the lantac rifle in the dark camo with bronze. I can’t find it on the IG page nor in any threads here. But I remember seeing it. Was it deleted?
    This one. http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...726#post153726

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in for an RPS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the attempt, Stone. That’s an Aero rifle, not lantac. The closest I could find was this one. But I think it’s different from the one posted. I thought the handguard was turned towaed the camera on a shadowed bench area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Click the link and scroll up to the top of the page. Arron posted a Lantac with the camo job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stone, you found it. I had to scroll through Aaron’s posts to find it. Tapatalk paging is different.

Here it is:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad that was it. I downloaded the pic to my computer and tried to post it here for you a few days ago but this thread wouldnt let me upload from my computer. Not sure why some threads I can post "from computer" and some you cant. Weird...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t think I’ve ever posted on WEVO from a computer. Haha. I can upload photos from Tapatalk but only do that what I’m not worried about controlling the photo.

The paint in the photo above will inspire my forged lantac build. Now for lantac to release the dead air dragon....