Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    F3 in work. I'm doing my part to stimulate the economy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HPA, SHUSH etc are probably gone for the time being. That said this could be a good opportunity to engage the general public and to educate them. I would like to see the NRA do a national media push right now with the intention of education of the masses about suppressors.

Don't try to sneak suppressor legislation through in the middle of the night. Go straight through the center challenging Hillary Clinton in public over it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We need DJT to hold a national town hall meeting live on tv about guns ....just like Obama did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    HPA, SHUSH etc are probably gone for the time being. That said this could be a good opportunity to engage the general public and to educate them. I would like to see the NRA do a national media push right now with the intention of education of the masses about suppressors.

Don't try to sneak suppressor legislation through in the middle of the night. Go straight through the center challenging Hillary Clinton in public over it.
    That's not going to happen.

The media wants people to believe that the NRA is this mighty/wealthy lobby, when it's really just an interest group. Fighting big money donors like Bloomberg and Paul Allen is an uphill climb and they always have to pick and choose what battles to fight. In my state they basically said sorry but we're not going to help fight the universal background checks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That's not going to happen.

The media wants people to believe that the NRA is this mighty/wealthy lobby, when it's really just an interest group. Fighting big money donors like Bloomberg and Paul Allen is an uphill climb and they always have to pick and choose what battles to fight. In my state they basically said sorry but we're not going to help fight the universal background checks.
    At very least DJT should have a national town hall meeting live on tv. Get people on there who can present the facts. Leave the NRA at home. Have it live on national tv.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    At very least DJT should have a national town hall meeting live on tv. Get people on there who can present the facts. Leave the NRA at home. Have it live on national tv.
    I think you've mistaken DJT's stance on suppressors with his son's

No one is going to host a town hall meeting on this. Many other issues like healthcare are still in the forefront.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to mention that DJT doesn't have nearly the legislative power that many of his supporters thinks he has. The government is much bigger than the president.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trump is also a Democrat. He doesn't have Conservative values. He was simply a better choice than Hillary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trump is also a Democrat..
    Yup.

If the American public has learned anything in 2017 it is that restoring rights and minimizing govt is like leveling a mountain with a baby spoon.

It’s up to the citizens to have political courage to hold strong and refuse the manipulation of Marxist bullies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paul is toast. He's shown his RINO colors and has a true GOP opponent.

The enemy is anybody who advocates $600 toilet seats, so the so-called base will support Trump, ALF, or anybody else who supports flushing the establishment shit out of D.C...
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trump is also a Democrat. He doesn't have Conservative values. He was simply a better choice than Hillary.
    He is A-political, economically conservative-leaning and socially democrat leaning. That doesn't make him left or right.

His stance on 2A seems pretty fundamental to the right/bill of rights type of understanding.

I can tell you that if he uses this to pass any type of gun laws and there is nothing in return (like national carry/hpa/shush/hush/share/etc) then he will be a one term president. 100%

Downloads
    Uploads

Lawmakers introduce SHUSH Act to classify suppressors as gun accessory

He’s a Kennedy democrat. He’s not socially liberal. That is a moniker used by the left to make it sound like their social values are more free. They aren’t. They are authoritarian. Gun control is one example.

His stance on firearms is likely similar to his stance on everything. Something to negotiate and compromise with. Hope I’m wrong.

I agree that he’ll be a one term president unless the Dems our forward more people worse than Trump. Which they are known to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh... Who cares what the President believes, the NRA just bent over. Can't be good for the base.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh... Who cares what the President believes, the NRA just bent over. Can't be good for the base.
    Kinda feel like that kid at the end of Old Yeller. First the NFL and now the NRA....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please tell me the NRA is being strategic. If Dems want bump stocks, we want Hughes revoked. That’s why we have bump stocks anyway.