Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had good luck with the Stag BCG's but I agree that CMT needs one.

I have a older Stag lefty rifle with a JP barrel. Pretty sure I have the old Stag barrel somewhere. Need to look at the extension.

I also have CMT uppers with Daniel Defense, Noveske, Rainier and Ballistic Advantage barrels that run flawlessly. I did have an issue with a Stag bolt not headspacing with the DD barrel but another one was well within spec. They swapped it out with no questions asked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke to Jeff about this awhile back. At that time, no plans for a CMT LH BCG.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we discussed that at last years show. Along with .308 lefty's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    fledge, have you seen anyone offer LH Barrel extensions? If so, post it up, I'm just curious what the specs/description
    Brownell's used to have the ambi chamfered extension on their site, but they were never were in stock. I've also read torque spectacle anywhere between 100 and 150 ft/lbs. still, I doubt you'll ever realign the extension prooerly with the gas port. I'd assume in barrel building, gas ports are last. When I got my Stag 5 years ago they listed/touted the ambi extension. But I've had no problems with regular barrels on my lefty uppers.
    Last edited by cjd3; 27 July 2017 at 23:22.