Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RadianNick View Post
    Finally a month out for real. The barrel nut wrench has been the bane of my existence but it's finally done!
    Like I said before... nearly 2 months later....

No really when are the stripped upper/handguards going to be available? Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Like I said before... nearly 2 months later....

No really when are the stripped upper/handguards going to be available? Lol
    Yep.

Ready to give up. Now I might as well have a fucking umbrella group lower. I've been waiting, cash in hand, now it'll sell out and be vapor. I gotta move this shit before I'm stuck with it.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Yep.

Ready to give up. Now I might as well have a fucking umbrella group lower. I've been waiting, cash in hand, now it'll sell out and be vapor. I gotta move this shit before I'm stuck with it.
    Yeah I'm glad I got a deal on a complete upper from OpticsPlanet. Otherwise a complete summer of enjoyment would have been lost.

But I still want a stripped upper and handguard for the next build utilizing a ADM UIC lower that I ended up paying $165 for. :)

Downloads
    Uploads

RADIAN WEAPONS RAPTOR-LT AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE

Titan, what kind of deal was it?

I think marketing is holding up the release of the stripped uppers. They released the LT then the MPX. They can’t saturate the market all at once and these uppers are the most anticipated release of their history. I anticipate some build-up once marketing throws the switch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post

I think marketing is holding up the release of the stripped uppers. They released the LT then the MPX. They can’t saturate the market all at once and these uppers are the most anticipated release of their history. I anticipate some build-up once marketing throws the switch.
    Plus I don't think some people realize Radian is actually a relatively small shop. With all the new products they are releasing, there is only so much machine time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a duty uic lower on labor day for 10% off and included a free B5 Sopmod stock. Sold stock and it ended up costing $165 when it was all said and done.

I can't find the blemishes on this one....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Plus I don't think some people realize Radian is actually a relatively small shop. With all the new products they are releasing, there is only so much machine time.
    I know they are a small shop and thats why they seemingly take forever to deliver..... but I've been told one more month since March. Name changed but little else did. I was told back then they were waiting on packaging, then it was the barrel wrenches. I love their products but damn they are killing me on this one.

Just wrap the stuff in bubble wrap and I'll use my own wrench. Brownells wrench and the Fortis switch wrench both work....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Titan, that was the Radian upper deal?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Titan, that was the Radian upper deal?
    Oh that, the upper I wanted was $100ish less than direct from Radian. On top of that it was another 10% off. Paid $1223 then after selling the flash hider that was on it and getting a credit for the brake it was supposed to have, I have $1091 in it. So I was happy with that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s a good deal considering the barrel quality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm worried about. Not the small supply, but the essentially absent restock.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s a good deal considering the barrel quality.
    Agreed it is a beautiful setup. I took it apart and everything is well made. Which is part of the reason I still want another upper/handguard.... Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Agreed it is a beautiful setup. I took it apart and everything is well made. Which is part of the reason I still want another upper/handguard.... Lol
    Same here.

Speaking of, we need UW to post up more pics of his Radian rifle to tie us over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here.

Speaking of, we need UW to post up more pics of his Radian rifle to tie us over.
    This one ain't so bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    But hallelujah they are on the site now!!!! GOGOGO!