Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a Samurai head lower...

Downloads
    Uploads

Overthrow Lower Receiver - Rainier Arms/Sharps Bros.

Got mine in today

Getting an ELF Match trigger, BAD-CASS short throw safety, BAD Enhanced Pin Set, FCD ABC/R and EMR, Umbrella Corp Grip 23, and SB Tactical SBPDW.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    Got mine in today

Getting an ELF Match trigger, BAD-CASS short throw safety, BAD Enhanced Pin Set, FCD ABC/R and EMR, Umbrella Corp Grip 23, and SB Tactical SBPDW.

Great images man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  RA-Sharps Overthrow-1.jpg
Views: 1253
Size:  1.15 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Name:  RA-Sharps Overthrow-1.jpg
Views: 1253
Size:  1.15 MB
    How’d you get one with Rainier Arms on the side? Mine says Sharps Bros. on both sides and s/n is just 5 numbers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How’d you get one with Rainier Arms on the side? Mine says Sharps Bros. on both sides and s/n is just 5 numbers.
    Can't tell ya.. That's whatt I was sent

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Can't tell ya.. That's whatt I was sent
    Was yours a pre-order as well?

Here’s what mine looks like (sorry for a crap pic)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was yours a pre-order as well?

Here’s what mine looks like (sorry for a crap pic)

No Mine wasn't sent out until last week. Maybe UW can chime in. I have no inside on that

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe pre-orders got the Sharps markings, then it was changed to RA after the first batch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like 'em when they look at least a little like they're some what not gay. Sorry if that's a bit "offensive" to anyone on here, but UW seems to be a bit pre-occupied with getting "married" here lately. Giving me the willy's a bit...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah! And let’s see it mated to a faux spear shaft handguard upper and a Spartan spear head flash suppressor/bayonet? What about the stock? Maybe a hairy shin/foot in a strapped infantry sandal?

It would be a lot cheaper to de-uglify your safe later than erasing that blood dripping, fanged monster tattoo that also appealed to the younger you taste.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haters gonna hate.

I see nothing wrong with this. It's kinda cool.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Haters gonna hate.

I see nothing wrong with this. It's kinda cool.
    Not really my thing, but I can appreciate the machining.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not really my thing, but I can appreciate the machining.
    Yeah, that. I mean I don't want one, but for individuals who are a little more right-brained, the possibilities for themed builds are a lot greater with something like this vs. a standard forged.

I've seen outside the box items like this attract people to the market who otherwise wouldn't have been interested. Give someone something that makes them (or what they're building) feel unique and they'll run with it.

I've got a buddy who I was playing video games with one evening a few years ago. He's registered as an independent, but has some left leaning tendencies. Anyways, we're playing and talking about the stuff in the game and he made a comment about how the in game weapons looked way sweeter than what we have in reality. He knew I had guns, he knew I built some of them, and he really never seemed sure that he was ok with that... until I took this particular opportunity to show him one of those Spike's Skull lowers. He ended up buying one and ran with it. It's hideous. Omg it is such an ugly rifle, but he likes it and that ugly ass lower ended up being a gateway into shooting for him. He's still registered as an independent, and he's still slightly left leaning, but now he's ALSO an avid 2A supporter despite that because he has (in his mind) a cool gun, he likes to take it out, and he's seen the light that guns themselves are not some evil thing.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yeah, that. I mean I don't want one, but for individuals who are a little more right-brained, the possibilities for themed builds are a lot greater with something like this vs. a standard forged.

I've seen outside the box items like this attract people to the market who otherwise wouldn't have been interested. Give someone something that makes them (or what they're building) feel unique and they'll run with it.

I've got a buddy who I was playing video games with one evening a few years ago. He's registered as an independent, but has some left leaning tendencies. Anyways, we're playing and talking about the stuff in the game and he made a comment about how the in game weapons looked way sweeter than what we have in reality. He knew I had guns, he knew I built some of them, and he really never seemed sure that he was ok with that... until I took this particular opportunity to show him one of those Spike's Skull lowers. He ended up buying one and ran with it. It's hideous. Omg it is such an ugly rifle, but he likes it and that ugly ass lower ended up being a gateway into shooting for him. He's still registered as an independent, and he's still slightly left leaning, but now he's ALSO an avid 2A supporter despite that because he has (in his mind) a cool gun, he likes to take it out, and he's seen the light that guns themselves are not some evil thing.
    I think this is what the left does a lot better than the right.

The left is "all inclusive" they don't care that Muslims want Sharia Law, and would stone to death gays, but there they are supporting them.

On the right we've done a shitty job with this. Your example is prime. Left leaning, but since initially he didn't care about guns we would have just pushed him all the way to the left.