Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Roger doesn’t mess around when it comes to fast shipping. I think he wears a cape.

The SBCG is superb. And the blem price couldn’t be beat. Looking forward to the final version.
    That SBCG looks and turned out a lot better than I imagined. Duty / Hard use worth specs.

Roger... you got anymore blems sitting around?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They were sold out in 4 days It was a small batch to test interest in a BCG with our design input, so was kept very small. The next batch will be coming, probably with NP3 coating as standard.

Thanks to Daniel Randolph @armedimages for the microscope pics. On some of the stuff, the only credit we can take is we based the SBCG on an already well made Wiley Arms BCG. Toolcraft had done a superb job with the machining, Cryptic Coating had also done a stellar job of coating them. Sionics then expertly staked the gas key screws to the gas key.

The Cygnus logo was again somewhat problematic, in that we wanted it so small, the engraver was having a hard time doing it at the size we requested In the end, they came through, it's a small and discreet as we could manage, and it's centered. May not seem a big deal till you see some engraving's bottom cut off once it's inside the receiver, because they want the logo to be as big as possible, without realizing part of it will be masked by the receiver once installed

Last edited by Duffy; 29 April 2018 at 07:52.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in need one, a blem would be great too

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll have the ETA for the next available units soon I hope