Page 111 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2419
  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,885
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Niiiiiiiice. Really nice. We can go ahead and lock this thread down.

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    207
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  LCRCZ0PEs8CAFNjlZmZwdm9pej5CyPQTb70nkA4FcbfzzWMBxVbawrJBiBg6DUrdDcnz169PqpEV2UsoCkUDiAYdnFBndIFo.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  161.2 KB
    SBR Lower with Centurion Arms MK18 upper and Aimpoint H-1

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  5S3A5648.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  3.66 MB

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,782
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Damn that's nice..like I'd just like to shoot it..as I'll never have the extra scratch for such....

    Plus....I couldn't eat noodles that long...lol...

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    HK416 Upper #2

    Aimpoint PRO I got from MoxyDave, Steiner DBAL, and a scout light.

    Name:  5S3A5661.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  1.75 MB

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,643
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Wrong optic, wrong lower, questionable laser. #totalposer

    So now I need to budget for another Scout. Grrrrrrreat.

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Wrong optic, wrong lower, questionable laser. #totalposer

    So now I need to budget for another Scout. Grrrrrrreat.
    No points for the HK Maritime Mag?

    Had to pilfer parts from my CQBR's. Already told Will I needed to order 2 more Scouts.

    #firstworldproblems

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,643
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Had to pilfer parts from my CQBR's. Already told Will I needed to order 2 more Scouts.

    #firstworldproblems
    After the sale posts and emails, I see he doesn't have a 300 body that I need (OOS). Yet another #firstwoldproblems

    On a more serious note, trying to figure out if I should find a legacy flash hider or use a SOCOM Warcomp. Given available assets, I'm leaning towards the SOCOM side, but that may not be quite as "correct." None of this matters if my wife doesn't sign for a package tomorrow...but I digress.

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    After the sale posts and emails, I see he doesn't have a 300 body that I need (OOS). Yet another #firstwoldproblems

    On a more serious note, trying to figure out if I should find a legacy flash hider or use a SOCOM Warcomp. Given available assets, I'm leaning towards the SOCOM side, but that may not be quite as "correct." None of this matters if my wife doesn't sign for a package tomorrow...but I digress.
    I haven't seen many 416 clones out there. I don't even know what's correct on them. Inspired is about the best I do most of the time anyway. Looking forward to see what you do with your 416.

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,643
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I don't think it will be much. But it will be something...so there's that.

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On the bank of the Mighty Muskingum
    Posts
    4,019
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    I'm down with "inspired". I can't afford to be "period correct', I'm just a regular guy, with a regular guy budget.

    Last edited by Joelski; 3 July 2017 at 13:31.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On the bank of the Mighty Muskingum
    Posts
    4,019
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    And in other news; the USPS once again garners the esteemed SUCKS BALLS award for once again failing to deliver within their stated time frame. You would think $85 for priorty 3 day shipping would get it there on time, but no. Nope!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I'm down with "inspired". I can't afford to be "period correct', I'm just a regular guy, with a regular guy budget.

    I just have too many other guns to spread it around to. Which I guess is part of the reason I want to pare the collection down to what I really want to keep and shoot in the long run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    And in other news; the USPS once again garners the esteemed SUCKS BALLS award for once again failing to deliver within their stated time frame. You would think $85 for priorty 3 day shipping would get it there on time, but no. Nope!
    Man, it's not even the holidays!

  14. #1664
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On the bank of the Mighty Muskingum
    Posts
    4,019
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Man, it's not even the holidays!
    Of course tomorrow is for USPS, so I get fucked out of that "new toy just in time to have the day off" feeling once again.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  5S3A5651.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  2.28 MB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •