Page 132 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2419
    Downloads
    Uploads
    300BLK coming together - 8.3” BA SS w/ 7.75 SLR Lite rail. Probably going with Omega 9K, but the Reece 7 do look sleek. May put the K can on the obese 9”. Comparison pic is with a 10.5” 5.56.

EDIT: 2nd pic won’t load, so no can joy today. At least I got one full sized. Been only teeny pics for a long while. I’ll give it one attempt in a seperate post.
    Name:  274DA086-F7F7-4550-8304-481A2D4B32C4.jpeg
Views: 420
Size:  3.90 MB
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    No Joy
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're uploading directly, go to your profile, near the bottom of the page, you should see an index of uploaded photo files. Delete some older ones and you should be able to post more pics. It's a function of the software and each member gets so much space.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing in photos under profile. I’m on an iPad so maybe page appears different. Only reference to photos is directly under about me. But found attachments storage in settings. Deleted a bunch to see if that makes a difference.

And... nope that did not do it. Arrrgh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Nothing in photos under profile. I’m on an iPad so maybe page appears different. Only reference to photos is directly under about me. But found attachments storage in settings. Deleted a bunch to see if that makes a difference.

And... nope that did not do it. Arrrgh.
    Did you create an "Album" that you are uploading to? I believe the limit is 60 photos per album, but you can have multiple albums Nice thing about the albums is that there is a copy/paste BB Code box under the photos for ease of posting. That seems easier than using attachments.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jerry, Nothing in any albums. Just tried uploading to one and got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 48000001 bytes) in /homepages/26/d164419092/htdocs/www.weaponevolution.com/forum/includes/class_image.php on line 2411

Downloads
    Uploads
    48Mb is a huge allocation. I upload some big photos, but all less than 2Mb. Unsure of the exact nature of the error though. In "properties" how large is the photo you are trying to upload?

Try to upload to an album then link to the photo. I think that is easier than a direct upload unless from a 3rd party hosting site.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

Downloads
    Uploads
    No idea how big. Just what automatically goes to the photo library from my iPad or iPhone camera. I see no way to modify the size.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here goes with an app called Camera+ which allows downsizing and auto-loading into Apple photo library.
    Qick dirty pic because there are 14+ inches of snow on my deck! 8.3” pdw vs 9” with normal stock.

EUREKA!!!

Name:  4D2689B6-58FF-4FF3-8FF0-36DD76F806D2.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  3.29 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Jerry, how are you connecting that? Direct thread or booster? Pardon the ignorant question. I have no pistol cans (yet) and am not properly educated on the various methods for connecting them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Jerry, how are you connecting that? Direct thread or booster? Pardon the ignorant question. I have no pistol cans (yet) and am not properly educated on the various methods for connecting them.
    Any fixed barrel firearm does not need a booster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Here goes with an app called Camera+ which allows downsizing and auto-loading into Apple photo library.
    Qick dirty pic because there are 14+ inches of snow on my deck! 8.3” pdw vs 9” with normal stock."

Yeah buddy, we got hammered this weekend huh? We are at 16" of snow and its still coming down! Nice pea shooters BTW!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    The 22 can is a direct attach due to the fixed barrel. The only suppressors requiring a Nielsen Device are "tilt" barrels like the 1911 platform and others.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

Downloads
    Uploads