Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2342
  1. #2206
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  5S3A7856.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  153.2 KB

  2. #2207
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    394
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Attachment 6691

    Big and little
    That is a groovy pair!

    Question: on the pistol, there is a white circle advice and to the right of the ejection port - what is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #2208
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,442
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    I’m assuming something like the WAR upper

    https://www.innovativearms.com/war/

  4. #2209
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,584
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    That is a groovy pair!

    Question: on the pistol, there is a white circle advice and to the right of the ejection port - what is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mustangfreek got it right; it’s the other side of the “killswitch” on a WAR upper

  5. #2210
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  IMG_9298.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  427.0 KB

  6. #2211
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    394
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Mustangfreek got it right; it’s the other side of the “killswitch” on a WAR upper
    I'm out of the loop on that one, just read it's webpage. Seems like a good deal in principle. Does it work as advertised?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2212
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,594
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Mustangfreek got it right; it’s the other side of the “killswitch” on a WAR upper
    I wasn't familiar with those, either, but the more I think about it the more I like the concept. How are you liking it?

  8. #2213
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  IMG_9206.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  531.0 KB

  9. #2214
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,928
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Man every time you post that I kick myself for not having grabbed one of those stocks.
    -One Nation, Under God

    -"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

  10. #2215
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Man every time you post that I kick myself for not having grabbed one of those stocks.
    Wish I had grabbed 3. Its growing on me.

  11. #2216
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,584
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I wasn't familiar with those, either, but the more I think about it the more I like the concept. How are you liking it?
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    I'm out of the loop on that one, just read it's webpage. Seems like a good deal in principle. Does it work as advertised?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I’ve got two; I’ve had one for probably 5-6 years and the second one for 3-4.

    I like them a lot. Not as tunable as an adjustable gas block, since there’s one setting for unsuppressed, one for suppressed, and an “off” setting

    The gas tubes are “proprietary”, but I think someone could make their own by cutting down the respective length tube and filing it to fit. Wouldn’t be as pretty but it would function in an emergency.

    I’ve got some pictures of the inside of the switch I’ll dig up tonight

  12. #2217
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  5S3A8329.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  200.3 KB

  13. #2218
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,559
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

  14. #2219
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,476
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  5S3A8355.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  145.9 KB

  15. #2220
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    394
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Name:  5S3A8355.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  145.9 KB
    Never gets old. This is a favorite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •