Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    It's been a split decision on these. I like the B&W because 1. It's me lol, and 2. I think it's a Cold War look. Others though are digging on the color.

I'm digging the black and white myself. Great shots.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just filled out a Form 1 for this, so I'm putting it in the NFA thread.

Was going to do a forged Mega Lower, but already had a 10.5" Mega Billet Upper built up as well as plans for a 12.5" on a Rifle Length MML.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just filled out a Form 1 for this, so I'm putting it in the NFA thread.

Was going to do a forged Mega Lower, but already had a 10.5" Mega Billet Upper built up as well as plans for a 12.5" on a Rifle Length MML.

nice i like your way of thinking
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my latest creation. It's about as Noveske as one can get without buying a complete rifle from them. I've had this barrel sitting around since 2012, so i guess it's about time i built something with it.

Full parts list: Noveske Gen 1 lower, Noveske forged upper, Noveske 12.5" CHF barrel, Noveske 11" NSR, Noveske phospate BCG, Noveske QD end plate, Noveske marked Troy BUIS, Noveske marked Gunfighter charging handle, AAC 51T Blackout, BCM receiver extension/H2 buffer/action spring, BAD-EPS, BAD-CASS safety, Geissele SSA trigger, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul MIAD grip, Magpul enhanced trigger guard, Aimpoint T-1 riding on an ADM mount, and Colt parts finish out the LPK.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    This is my latest creation. It's about as Noveske as one can get without buying a complete rifle from them. I've had this barrel sitting around since 2012, so i guess it's about time i built something with it.

Full parts list: Noveske Gen 1 lower, Noveske forged upper, Noveske 12.5" CHF barrel, Noveske 11" NSR, Noveske phospate BCG, Noveske QD end plate, Noveske marked Troy BUIS, Noveske marked Gunfighter charging handle, AAC 51T Blackout, BCM receiver extension/H2 buffer/action spring, BAD-EPS, BAD-CASS safety, Geissele SSA trigger, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul MIAD grip, Magpul enhanced trigger guard, Aimpoint T-1 riding on an ADM mount, and Colt parts finish out the LPK.

Awesome SBR! That's almost identical to what I'm going for with mine.. How do you like her so far? Thoughts on 12.5 barrel vs 11.5or10s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice DeadWing..I see you like noveske ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Awesome SBR! That's almost identical to what I'm going for with mine.. How do you like her so far? Thoughts on 12.5 barrel vs 11.5or10s?
    Thank you! I haven't shot it yet, but i don't expect it to be too much different from my BCM 11.5" and DD 10.3" uppers. Both of those feed and function reliably with anything i've fed them so far (running H2 buffers in those as well). I will say this thing is crazy light, feels like it'll handle quite nicely when i get to put some rounds down range.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Very nice DeadWing..I see you like noveske ...
    What's not to like?!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not only am i a Noveske whore, i'm also a BCM whore. The SBR'd lower is a BCM4 that came complete from Bravo Company. I changed the grip to a Magpul MOE, and installed a Geissele G2S trigger, BAD-CASS selector, BCM QD end plate, H2 buffer, and B5 SOPMOD stock. The upper is a BCM with an 11.5" cold hammer forged barrel, a KAC M4 RAS and accessories, a BCM BCG, and BCM rear carry handle sight. Although technically it's an inch too long to be a true Mk18 Mod 0 clone, i'm debating getting an LMT rear sight and Aimpoint going for that look anyway. In the meantime, it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot as it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Not only am i a Noveske whore, i'm also a BCM whore. The SBR'd lower is a BCM4 that came complete from Bravo Company. I changed the grip to a Magpul MOE, and installed a Geissele G2S trigger, BAD-CASS selector, BCM QD end plate, H2 buffer, and B5 SOPMOD stock. The upper is a BCM with an 11.5" cold hammer forged barrel, a KAC M4 RAS and accessories, a BCM BCG, and BCM rear carry handle sight. Although technically it's an inch too long to be a true Mk18 Mod 0 clone, i'm debating getting an LMT rear sight and Aimpoint going for that look anyway. In the meantime, it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot as it is.
    So what you're saying is... other than the KAC RAS, there is nothing about this that's remotely like a MK18 Mod 0?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So what you're saying is... other than the KAC RAS, there is nothing about this that's remotely like a MK18 Mod 0?
    Correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shot a couple hundred more through this switchblock yesterday. Liking it more and more. I'll have to shoot my clamp on SB upper after I'm done with that one.