Page 90 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2419
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Nice! Once you shoot that thing do a little write up or let us know how she acts. Looks interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Nice! Once you shoot that thing do a little write up or let us know how she acts. Looks interesting.
    Just got Form 3 approved, so if I have time I might get to the Form 4 next week.... it's gonna be awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just got Form 3 approved, so if I have time I might get to the Form 4 next week.... it's gonna be awhile.
    Ah. No problem. I've been working on my 10/22 and doing various things to it... I recently sanded out and polished up the inside of the reciever... it made the action move so much smoother...Now it feeds much more reliably (still not perfect)... I have about 2000 rounds of .22 so I have been tinkering with that the most lately.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post

Oh yes

Downloads
    Uploads
    And now to zero...

Downloads
    Uploads
    And now to zero...

And now to post more than a teaser pic!

I think Ops/AE cans are the epitome of how a cab should look (and perform). Clean, simple...Always liked them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    And now to post more than a teaser pic!
    Very well...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes, that looks considerably more blurry than the original. Looks like Flickr is doing something with their linking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes, that looks considerably more blurry than the original. Looks like Flickr is doing something with their linking.
    Photobucket started crushing my resolution on the photos I uploaded so I started loading them directly onto WEVO.

Rifle looks awesome, btw

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very well...

Black doesn't cammo against green very well. When were you planning to cut the lawn?

Sweet stick! Is that a note from Mom to the bad guys on the stock?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Photobucket started crushing my resolution on the photos I uploaded so I started loading them directly onto WEVO.

Rifle looks awesome, btw
    Yeah, that's why I switched to Flickr. That and the annoying load times and pop ups. I'm thinking Flickr may be playing with their compression now, as even when I look at it on their site and blow it up to full rez, the etching on the rail looks horrible compared to the original I uploaded (which was a raw exported to a very high quality JPG).

But thanks! Independent of the can, that rifle just continues to be stupid accurate. I continue to be a Centurion fan-boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Black doesn't cammo against green very well. When were you planning to cut the lawn?

Sweet stick! Is that a note from Mom to the bad guys on the stock?
    Something like that. I think it says something like, "Hold here for hits."

The lawn was mowed yesterday, post-hurricane. We just have manly grass down here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Barrel specs? 18" 1:7? What's it's preferred load

And is that a NF 1-4 or 2.5-10x24?

And it would be the icing on the cake if you rattle canned that beast

Downloads
    Uploads
    18" Douglas 1:7. It doesn't have any markings, but since Centurion Arms advertises it as "These are Crane Spec. MK12 barrels." one assumes they're Douglas barrels. I've run BH blue box 77gr through it and it loved it, but for the last year or so, I've been running IMI 77gr MK262 clone ammo through it and it's been solid out to 500y. At 600y, it doesn't seem to be quite as solid as the BH, but honestly, I've only had the opportunity to take it out that far twice, and one time there was some decent swirling winds, so I can't discount shooter issues.

NF is a 2.5-10x24 I got last year when they re-released them. I'm struggling to not buy another, as they're coming out again. Oh, and I was going to paint it, but I can't paint the optic out of self-preservation, so for now, I'll hold off on the whole thing. But it's tempting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    18" Douglas 1:7. It doesn't have any markings, but since Centurion Arms advertises it as "These are Crane Spec. MK12 barrels." one assumes they're Douglas barrels. I've run BH blue box 77gr through it and it loved it, but for the last year or so, I've been running IMI 77gr MK262 clone ammo through it and it's been solid out to 500y. At 600y, it doesn't seem to be quite as solid as the BH, but honestly, I've only had the opportunity to take it out that far twice, and one time there was some decent swirling winds, so I can't discount shooter issues.

NF is a 2.5-10x24 I got last year when they re-released them. I'm struggling to not buy another, as they're coming out again. Oh, and I was going to paint it, but I can't paint the optic out of self-preservation, so for now, I'll hold off on the whole thing. But it's tempting.
    I find the 2.5-10x24 NF one of the most unforgiving optics out there, which is why I stuck to the x32. Bless you guys who can effectively use them.