I am sitting in a hotel room in China right now trying to think about something other than work....which means spending more money

The last time I did this about a week or two ago I bought two suppressors.

I still haven't quite gotten over my .308/AR10 fixation yet so in my down time I have been planning out what a build would look like, especially now that I have a .308 can on the way.

There is a lot of selection on a lot of parts, but it seems like there is limited choices on BCG for an AR10. I know I have asked that question before (or I think I have).

I am pretty tight with money but for a long term investment its just better to get what you want the first time and be done with it. That said I don't want to spend $500 on a BCG that was soaked in whale snot for a month then gold plated. I don't really want anything shiny because guns get dirty. Black is my preference.

I have several AR15 BCG now and my favorite ones are Griffin and CMT in a close second. They are both nitride. I have phosphate too but now I actually prefer the nitride. You can't find a tool mark on the Griffin one. It's slick too.

Aero is a maybe for me. I don't hold anything against them at all, but I am weighing other options sheerly on the grounds that I would like something like a Fathom or Griffin or something like that. I think Lantac makes one but they appreciate theirs a bit too much.

Lets face it. I am going for a bit of vanity here when it comes to brand name/logo etc, but not too much vanity.

Any ideas?