Downloads
    Uploads

PSA 16" MIDLENGTH 5.56 NATO 1:8 NITRIDE FREEDOM UPPER

Paypal (pay fees or +4 %) is BEST. Best way to contact me is email: docsherm@hotmail.com

Everything is Best offer, So Make an OFFER- Worst I can say is No.

I have a PSA 16" MID-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1:8 NITRIDE FREEDOM UPPER with NO BCG OR CH. Never used. New in the box. Comes with a MagPul Hand guard (with IWC sling mount, small rail section and light mount) and the factory hand guard. I got it for a truck gun build but decided not to go with fixed sights.

SOLD

More Info here: http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-1...516445740.html

Last edited by docsherm; 22 September 2017 at 06:13.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price drop
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price drop. Make an offer I need this to go so I can buy more toys. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price drop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another Price drop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last price drop

Downloads
    Uploads
    It not sold at that price shows what the market's like.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    It not sold at that price shows what the market's like.
    Tell me about it. This is crazy........

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd buy it but don't need it!