Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do...?

Downloads
    Uploads

What to do...?

Ok well I just came in to $200 out of the blue. And I've decided to spends on something or things gun related. But I have no clue what I should buy. Here's a list of things I thought about getting. I'll let y'all help decide.

CMT Lower
    300blk barrel
    Couple of Raptor CH
    Tax stamp suppressor
    TAX stamp SBR
    Steel Targets
    Scope mount for a future optic

I know there's more but what do y'all think I should spend it on?

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Without knowing what you need or want first, hard to say.

I'd take a look at the CMT sale first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Live for the moment, targets and lead

Otherwise, it's a tough call

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait. An opportunity will arise...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Wait. An opportunity will arise...
    This too. In this market, there are some crazy deals for those who have cash and are ready to pounce.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly, Labor day is around the corner as well. I am hoping AXTS has a sale on the Talons, I need a few. They are down to $49 on their website...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Big Tom should give me $200 bucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I vote SBR, but you can get a 300 blackout barrel for about $150...25% off BA at Monmouth Reloading right now http://www.monmouthreloading.com/sho...hanson-barrel/

Then again, maybe splurge on a Bobro QD mount. They're nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Exactly, Labor day is around the corner as well. I am hoping AXTS has a sale on the Talons, I need a few. They are down to $49 on their website...
    At TRIGGRCON Josh and Nick told me that $49.99 is the new MSRP. Should potentially see them cheaper on a Labor Day sale.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet! Gotta love this buyers market!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    At TRIGGRCON Josh and Nick told me that $49.99 is the new MSRP. Should potentially see them cheaper on a Labor Day sale.
    Yeah I need a few talons as well as a few raptors. And might grab a new hat while I'm at it.

I really don't "need" anything. Since I'm putting the ANNIVERSARY builds on hold till a certain company releases new rail and I got little over a year till it needs to be done. It's a matter of do I start a new project or not. I'm wanting to do a 300blk SBR next so anything for that would be cool.

"And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I just got home from work and got a chance to check out the CMT sale.

An AMMO GRADE UPH15-SSA for $167 looks really good. And there would be some left to get a talon for it.

So with that said I wonder if they will have a better sale for Labor Day?

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the deal is done. I hope it was money well spent. I just think of it as if I won a contest cause that never happens to me lol.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    What do we have here?

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    What do we have here?

It's a box of fun.